Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24,008 Posts
back in the day when you could fly any airline

and everybody on the plane was drunk as fuck

including the air marshal:)

Do you have any idea how OLD that picture is? LOOK AT THE HAIR/CLOTHES. You see any flight attendants dressed like tat today, or in the last 30 years?

·
Registered
38,926 Posts
Do you have any idea how OLD that picture is? LOOK AT THE HAIR/CLOTHES. You see any flight attendants dressed like tat today, or in the last 30 years?
Never knew Pee Wee Herman was an airline steward, either.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I remember flying with my parents years ago where everyone smoked and drank.....

·
Registered
849 Posts
I flew Emirates 2 weeks ago and got 4 x 50ml scotch bottles in 15 mins (inc wifes share).

If u tried u could still get drunk.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
back in the day when you could fly any airline

and everybody on the plane was drunk as fuck

including the air marshal:)

Diane Carroll and Frankie Avalon flying coach? :smt102

·
time to go racing yet ?
35,511 Posts
you dont need to try to get drunk on a flight , you can pretty easily ... just costs alittle money .... you can even get drunk at the bar before the flight .

just remember , its not getting drunk thats the problem .... its acting like a fucking fool that is a problem ....

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Fuck that, look at the massive amount of space between passengers. Last time I flew they had to get everyone out of the plane with a fucking can opener. Before too long, they will install seat belts in the shitter and sell that one as a seat too.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I had an hour delay (on the runway) in the early '90's!...
Pilot finally came on and said drinks were on him (2hr. flight)!...

After about the third time asking for another beer (the fridge was across the aisle from me), the Stewardess said "you saw where I got ' em..........help yourself"!...

I was pretty buzzed when we touched down!...;)

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,633 Posts
I can remember when I was young and the stews were older than me. Now that I'm old, they are still all older than me!!

THIS CHAP OWNS HIS OWN AIRLINE....AMONG MANY THINGS

1 - 20 of 25 Posts