Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Pat I don't know of any locally, I am an hour or so from Cecil but there is a big Jr. meet we are going to tomorrow at Maple Grove and I will keep an eye out. In September there is a two day event at Cecil called the Mid-Atlantic Jr. Dragster Challenge and that might bring some used cars out that are for sale or that the kids are aging out of at the end of the season.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pat I don't know of any locally, I am an hour or so from Cecil but there is a big Jr. meet we are going to tomorrow at Maple Grove and I will keep an eye out. In September there is a two day event at Cecil called the Mid-Atlantic Jr. Dragster Challenge and that might bring some used cars out that are for sale or that the kids are aging out of at the end of the season.
Ok cool, thanks for the info!

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Birdman's is a sweet ride! I forgot about that one. I mentioned you were looking for one to a few people today at the Grove and no one could think of anything for sale that they knew of.

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
There will be several people there this weekend that are pretty heavy into it though. If you stop by my pit I might be able to point you in their direction. We will be on the tower side somewhere in the weeds.

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Its Marc and there is a halfscale for sale here rolling chassis but its not cheap. Its on the pro side right in front of the chris alston rig.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts