Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up with these big boned girls who think they're tuff? Does any man find a girl who thinks she can beat up any guy attractive? Damn I seen about 14 bull dikes today with their short butch hair and muscle shirts and wondered WTF!!!

·
Registered
23,439 Posts
I have seen some tuff farm girls that are awsome at the end of the day after a shower when the sun goes down.:p

Well, what do they look like BEFORE the sun goes down ? :eek:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not particularly attracted to woman (big or thin) that acts like a man.

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
I have seen some tuff farm girls that are awsome at the end of the day after a shower when the sun goes down.:p
Farm girls built well are different than what I think the stoner Bernie supporter Monty is talking about. He doesn't like the chicks with ripped abs, thighs bigger than a torso, and shoulders that obviously have benefited from way too much test.

Farm girls are awesome.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Ur ya talking bout roller derby chicks, Rhonda Rousey, or dykes who look like Drew Carey before he lost weight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
What's up with these big boned girls who think they're tuff? Does any man find a girl who thinks she can beat up any guy attractive? Damn I seen about 14 bull dikes today with their short butch hair and muscle shirts and wondered WTF!!!
Bet you asked for the digits and got shot down lol

·
Registered
6,545 Posts
What about this chick?

(Disclaimer: This is actually a dude, and he bagged a lot of chicks back when chicks liked dudes that looked like chicks, but hey, the question still applies...)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts