Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
I don't believe they will. The strength of them is why I would want one. For those who have the habit of "stomping" the brakes at the finish line (to keep from "breaking out" in bracket style racing) one could prevent a wreck. I have seen track locator bars bent and broken...I believe caused from the finish line driving I've mentioned.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't believe they will. The strength of them is why I would want one. For those who have the habit of "stomping" the brakes at the finish line (to keep from "breaking out" in bracket style racing) one could prevent a wreck. I have seen track locator bars bent and broken...I believe caused from the finish line driving I've mentioned.
Seems like they just keep you going straight... I would think they would help 60' but just a few hundredths at best

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
Seems like they just keep you going straight... I would think they would help 60' but just a few hundredths at best
They may help some in keeping the car straighter,but I really see them being stronger as the advantage.
If they do help keep the car straighter..I agree with you, it would have to improve ET.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
A wishbone by it self I don't see where it would. But if by installing a wish bone you are correcting a binding or bending problem then I can see where it may/could help lower your 60's. Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts