Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
7.86 @ 8800DA 3365lb 275s
4,502 Posts
What is the advantage in using Docol R8 ....especially with it costing more than4130?

they say it's a bit more ductile and tighter tolerances. it was added for the European market it's more available there then 4130 is.

talked to SFI when it was first added to the specs and they told me the diameters and wall thicknesses are the same as 4130 and that there was no need to buy the new specs.

·
7.86 @ 8800DA 3365lb 275s
4,502 Posts
I don't mean to highjack this thread....but hate to start a new one for this question so I hope you all don't mind. My question..... I wasn't aware of the 25.1F. I've got a 25.1E almost done and wondering is there any changes. Probably not, but now is a lot better time to find out.:(
no, there were no changes other than the addition of the docol r8 tubing to the spec. that is what the lady from SFI told me and said if you want to use the docol r8 tube just use the same specs as moly, and said there was no need to buy a new book.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.