Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a bit worried after seeing that report. Who knows what someone is going to do with a copy of my ass cheeks.

I was young and dumb for doing it, but now I can't walk around nude knowing someone can identify my ass.

·
I am sweet and innocent..
2,318 Posts
Well.. if anyone out there didn't know where to look .. they sure do now.
That's scarey! It is definately nice to know though, considering we have 2 at home.
Thanks for the post.

·
2,318 Posts
I'm a bit worried after seeing that report. Who knows what someone is going to do with a copy of my ass cheeks.

I was young and dumb for doing it, but now I can't walk around nude knowing someone can identify my ass.
ohhh WOW... that is right! Dont you hate it when that happens! :rolleyes:

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Last week called.....It was "news" then!

You can do better,,,TLW.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
holy shit thats scary...especially the part about them going overseas...

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last week called.....It was "news" then!

You can do better,,,TLW.

LOL, I gotta remember that one...."Last week called" :-D

Mindseyesherrie, you are most welcome. Important information that SHOULD be posted more then once so those who are unaware, are given the chance to become aware.

At least now when your home copier takes a dump, you'll either pull the hard drive or burn the whole freaking copier.

·
2,318 Posts
LOL, I gotta remember that one...."Last week called" :-D

Mindseyesherrie, you are most welcome. Important information that SHOULD be posted more then once so those who are unaware, are given the chance to become aware.

At least now when your home copier takes a dump, you'll either pull the hard drive or burn the whole freaking copier.
Exactly! I had not heard that report yet, and am still trying to think what all I have copied in that thing!? :)

I would have searched for it, but I never knew it was even there. These threads drop so fast, it's easy to miss some of them.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I use the little copier, scanner, printer, fax machine.... all in one deals here at our office. I don't think they have the memory cards, do they? Just the big ones?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts