Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
28,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That'll keep him from running as an independent and dicking the republicans or will he let the republicans coax him into signing it while they railroad his chances?

If he's dead set on running I say nut punch the republicans with the agreement and walk out the door. :supz:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I dont see him signing anything and honestly would rather see him run as an independent AND win the election at the same time.

·
Platinum Member
10,170 Posts
I dont see him signing anything and honestly would rather see him run as an independent AND win the election at the same time.
He has a better chance of winning as the republican nominee, if he runs as Ind then repubs will split votes between him and the repub nominee, giving the ****** nominee, probably hilary cunt clinton, a better chance to win

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,069 Posts
HERE'S WHAT IS FUCKED UP......SIGN AN AGREEMENT...HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SUCH BULLSHIT?....THESE IDIOT MFR'S ARE SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS....PARTY LOYALTY?....FUCK YOU COCKSUCKERS.....NOTHING ABOUT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS BEEN LOYAL....JOHN BOEHNER?....FUCK YOU PIECE OF BUREAUCRATIC DOGSHIT....ALL THESE PARTIE LEADERS NEED TO BE THROWN IN PRISON....ALL LIFETIME CONGRESS ...HOUSE....SENATE TURDS....HUNG BY A FUCKING ROPE...ON THE STEPS OF CAPITAL HILL....THEY HAVE POISONED OUR COUNTRY......AND OUR PEOPLE WITH BULLSHIT.....AND DESERVE NOTHING MORE THAN A BULLET

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,069 Posts
AND WHILE THE HNIC IS PLAYING ASS GRAB IN ALASKA....IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE HIM HAND CATCH A CHINESE MISSILE RIGHT IN THE ASS....THE SHEEP GOT WHAT THEY ASKED FOR.....FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE......THAT WILL TAKE YEARS TO RECOVER FROM....PEOPLE SHOULD DIE FOR LESS THAN WHAT THIS FUCKING TURD HAS DONE

·
Registered
206 Posts
if trump signed something, another nominee (like carson seems to be catching traction) would magically catch up and get the nod imo. be nice if trump would just sorda play along untill he got the nod,then go all out haha.

·
Registered
28,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hope he doesn't give in and runs independently. That'll phuck the Republican Party right in the ass and it'll come down to him and a pussy liberal and I honestly think the country has had enough liberalism for now. Trump 2016

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
I hope he doesn't give in and runs independently. That'll phuck the Republican Party right in the ass and it'll come down to him and a pussy liberal and I honestly think the country has had enough liberalism for now. Trump 2016
The Progressive run Media loves TRUMP.

WHY? If TRUMP is a threat to Progressives why are they giving him so much air time?

I call TRUMP a Liberal Progressive in sheep clothing.

I wont vote for the douche.

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
What difference would it make if the Donald signed some sort of agreement? He's signed lots of documents before that he had no intention of honoring, so for him it's just one more case of reneging. No big deal. He'll justify it later.That's what lawyers are for.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts