Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blower limited to small blocks and 3300lbs
Only 1 stage of nitrous allowed
Single four barrel carb
Car must retain factory floor from front seat forward
Aftermarket bolt in front subframes allowed
Car must have finished interior (2 front seats) Stock type dash, doorpanels. No tin doorpanels or dash
3055, 3055S or 3754R Mickey Thompson Tires
Exhaust must exit behind front wheels
30x13.50 Mickey Thompson ET Streets are allowed with 100lb penalty
Big Chief or similar head allowed with 100lb penalty
NA Small block 2700lb, NA big block 2900lb, Small block weight 3000lb, Big block 3200lb
88mm Turbo allowed on small blocks only and must weigh 3400lbs with 275 drag radials
Gasoline is the only fuel permitted

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
f1r blower and efi is legal and air to air and boost controllers

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
No jet restrictions? I'd say they have a chance......but a B/B nitrous in a Mustang combo would still dominate. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No jet restrictions? I'd say they have a chance......but a B/B nitrous in a Mustang combo would still dominate. Just my opinion.
4 link back half cars are legal in the class also so do you think a 4 link is an advantage over a mustang? Only 200lbs separating 640 cubic inch big blocks from small blocks with unlimited jets

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not crying, but was asked if i thought the big blocks needed two kits to be competitive. I dont care what they have My goal is to run some 490s at motor mile on one kit that should be equal to 70s-80s at any other track.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
4 link back half cars are legal in the class also so do you think a 4 link is an advantage over a mustang? Only 200lbs separating 640 cubic inch big blocks from small blocks with unlimited jets

I don't. But I do know for a fact that a BBC/ Mustang combo can be made lethal. Stock suspension on a 275, in optimal weather...even with a limited pill on one kit can still very, very feasibly run in the 4's. One here in our class in decent weather has already been a 5.09.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
f1r blower and efi is legal and air to air and boost controllers
are you restricting to manual boost control or is electronic boost control allowed?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think the Turbo and supercharged weights are good, just wondering about small blocks on nitrous vs Big Blocks on Nitrous 200lbs differance in weight single carb single kit.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
640 max on big blocks
no restriction on small block combos, but has to be normal deck heights no billet or one off pieces

1 - 16 of 16 Posts