Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
9,816 Posts
Depends. If you're belching smoke while you excavate the quarry, get 'er fuckin' done, son.

If you're doing it while you go pick up a latte and some new rhinestoned jeans, you need a fucking mule kick in the junk.

·
Registered
15,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Depends. If you're belching smoke while you excavate the quarry, get 'er fuckin' done, son.

If you're doing it while you go pick up a latte and some new rhinestoned jeans, you need a fucking mule kick in the junk.
Zackly...refering to those clowns with 40" low profiles and wouldn't drive on a gravel road, real asphalt a holes

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Damn right I do. Love smoking out some bicycle riders
The guys I ride with are not spandex and helmet wearing fucks. I can guarantee you your shit would be fucked up. One of the benefits of living in a smaller town, everybody knows where everybody lives

Just goes to show what a douche nozzle you are

·
Premium Member
16,532 Posts
Right away comes the shit storm, fucking morons on both sides of the discussion and only on the first page.

·
Registered
27,892 Posts
Hell, I don't even roll my own......... :p

·
Premium Member
16,532 Posts
I do know about the subject, probably more than most of you people. However only work with vintage mechanical units, and have found that over fueling doesn't always show the way to the line first. I like propane and methanol injected in great amounts personally, burns the fuel rather than blocking the sun.

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
7,785 Posts
My trucks smoke, my Cummins is horrible. I didn’t want them to be like that, just happens in the process of turning them up. If that’s considered rolling coal in your book, and I’m a retard for it then go fuck yourself and choke on my “coal”.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I’m only rolling the dump end of 14.7:1 afr
15-19 psi forced system.
Nothing I pull is more than a gen 3 LQ can’t handle.
Yeh it pisses me off when the PUNKS roll the fuck outta their shit at an 8 -10 lane stop light. IMHO we should be allowed to step out of our vehicles with a full choke 3” mag 12 on them fuck heads when they wrek 10 lanes at a light.
Out away from shit...... let um roll!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts