Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I opened a box for a simple table, wife was watching so I read the instructions.

Phucking instructions were wrong. What the phuck?

Get first bolt in and look at the parts. Count all of them, did the math.......

No wonder I never read the instructions. A retarded monkey could put this together. But the person that wrote the instructions couldn't count his balls twice and get a the same number!

Phuck I could have put it together faster than reading the wrong instructions. Lol!

·
Read Only
5,966 Posts
Almost never. Although I've run into a couple of items that have my wondering why simple things need so many damn pieces.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
When i bought my new computer monitor...it came with instructions on a cd on how to hook it up.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I read the instructions, but like you I find better ways to achieve the result.

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is classic. I didn't follow the wrong instructions. And the wife just said it doesn't look like the picture....... Lol!

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
instructions are suggestions, i'll take a suggestion when someone eles is doining it.
So I just took it back apart made it look like the picture and added the necessary extra hardware.

It would have been just fine. But if in 50 years it fell over, it would happen cuz I didn't follow the wrong directions..... Lol!

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,200 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I love the ones that come with a 40 or 50-page instruction book, written in 40 or 50 different languages, so the actual instructions are a page or less.

HP has gone it one better - the user's manual for removing and installing stuff in my desktop computer is all pictures, no words, other than the name of each part being removed or installed in about 16 different languages printed down the edge of each page. When the name changes, it's a different part.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
On the top of the instructions included with Australian Yella Terra shaft rockers printed in big words are "When all else fails - read these"

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Intrstrictions are just the manufactures suggestions ! Once in a while I do !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts