Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
No and I never have either. That came in style 22 years ago. That was/is gay and I knew it. If only bail bottoms or the mullet had lasted 25 years though. LOL!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
No and I never have either. That came in style 22 years ago. That was/is gay and I knew it. If only bail bottoms or the mullet had lasted 25 years though. LOL!
Bail bottoms? Is that a chicks ass that’s so sexy five minutes and she’s free?

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Registered
8,021 Posts
Fuck no! I don’t know where that style came from but it’s super gay and I don’t see how it could be comfy. I rarely wear a hat, but it’s no flatbill.

·
Registered
327 Posts
^^^^what a fucking tart this douche bag is....
I don't follow rap but that is Paul Wall, a rapper from Houston that actually is active in the community helping people in need. He is always on the news doing good. Promotion or not, he seems like a stand up dude. Flatbill, grill and all

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
^^^^what a fucking tart this douche bag is....
I don't follow rap but that is Paul Wall, a rapper from Houston that actually is active in the community helping people in need. He is always on the news doing good. Promotion or not, he seems like a stand up dude. Flatbill, grill and all
LOL!

That's Bigtruckdrivah ;)

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
I wear a cowboy hat !

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Fuck no! I don’t know where that style came from but it’s super gay and I don’t see how it could be comfy. I rarely wear a hat, but it’s no flatbill.
I share this opinion and when I called out Big Chief on it, people wigged out. WTF ??
It does look dumb as shit, especially when the fucker tucks his ears into the hat.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
The only hat I wear is the one the state requires to operate my motorcycle....

And I don't like the, "over the ears" fad or the stupid gold sticker either!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts