Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
14,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stay logged in pretty much all the time. A short while back I logged out, and when I logged back in the search function was fucked up. I get completely different results than before I logged out and in, searching for the same exact things. Anyone else, or you all gonna say it's just me?
20200915_104404.jpg

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Pretty much I do log out , for one if I left my Office computer logged in some wise guy might play games , and I'm often switching between buildings and different offices or my phones .

·
Registered
706 Posts
Waiting for GoochO to ramble on for 5 pages about what he does, and why his way is better than everybody else's, while completely ignoring every post by anyone that isn't him.

Get to work, GoochO. You TAINT getting any younger.

Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Post about being on ignore in 3..., 2..., 1...

·
Smuck
6,673 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,938 Posts
Good thing my 85 user names all have the same pass word :D

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
I never log out.

Pretty much I do log out , for one if I left my Office computer logged in some wise guy might play games , and I'm often switching between buildings and different offices or my phones .
Why are you leaving your computer unattended anyway? Windows Key + L will lock your screen.

·
Super Moderator
45,726 Posts
It might have been just coincidence that when you logged off, that's when the search function here shit the bed. It's never really been good for ages.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Search worked Great for me up until about 2-3 weeks ago ... Then like everything else AssholeGlide has touched it has turned to Shit ...

Sincerely, Steve

·
Registered
37,263 Posts
Since the "new and improved" site came along the search function is more trouble than it's worth. And what does a login/logout question have to do with Mexican food? Asking for a friend.

·
Registered
31,494 Posts
As a general rule if you save the cookie for Yellowbullet you will stay logged in...if you delete the YB cookie your pc will log you out.

I use CCleaner to save cookies.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Sometimes.. If I'm not logged in then I can't see the political section. If I'm not logged in then I have to click on the "dirty" pics to see them..hahaha.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I have lockouts on my phone, PC and tablet. All use the same code. Most sites I basically use the same password with slight variations. Only use different screen names on sites I prefer to stay anonymous with.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Yep.
Log out and take a shower, every time.
Filthy fuckin' place...

·
Smuck
6,673 Posts
Use google to search, much better results....

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,938 Posts
:D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts