Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I've Got The Cure
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a 710 knob?

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten knob. We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten knob?' She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one.' She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.
The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.
He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked 'is there a 710 on this car?' She pointed and said, 'Of course, it's right there.'

If you're not sure what a 710 Knob is Click Here>> http://www.hotautoweb.com/cogifs/710.jpg

·
In Glock I Trust
6,825 Posts
That was great.:cool:

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
being in auto salvage, i run across stupid people like that all the time. i know it was a joke, but they do ask for stupid shit. anyone ever heard of a harmonica balancer? how bout a massive airflow sensor?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
LOL

great one
What is a 710 knob?

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten knob. We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten knob?' She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one.' She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.
The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.
He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked 'is there a 710 on this car?' She pointed and said, 'Of course, it's right there.'

If you're not sure what a 710 Knob is Click Here>> http://www.hotautoweb.com/cogifs/710.jpg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts