Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Badrooster
19,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....of your farts? Tonight, mine smell like a cross between tuna fish and, stroke-me-off Hamburger Helper. Just felt like sharing that.

Scott

·
Registered
11,764 Posts
Depends. If I can get out of the room or truck fast enough, then no. I leave them for others to enjoy most of the time.

·
Registered
11,764 Posts

·
Horsepower and Hops
4,574 Posts
Everyone likes their own brand...

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
All the my kids hanging out at the house in the kitchen area the other day. Kinda getting loud. I walked through the kitchen on way to garage. I think I left a cloud, cause everyone scattered. I had Chinese the night before. It was cool!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Enjoy the smell - HELL NO, they smell like spilled fuck... But I am pretty proud of them... Probably the best recipe for them is Kentucky Fried Chicken, Burger King onion rings, and buttermilk. Next day I can clear out the express lane at Walmarts. :cool:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Enjoy the smell - HELL NO, they smell like spilled fuck... But I am pretty proud of them... Probably the best recipe for them is Kentucky Fried Chicken, Burger King onion rings, and buttermilk. Next day I can clear out the express lane at Walmarts. :cool:

X2 ON THE BKING ONION RINGS...IM NOT ALLOWED TO EAT THOSE VERY MUCH!!!LMFAO

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
never enjoy the smell....enjoy victims unexpectedly walking into them though....has anyone seen the movie Ted...when wahlburg rips one in the restaurant.......i was laughing my ass off.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
the quiet ones are the worst. Dust a room full of people and sneak out they will be accusing each other.:smt083

1 - 20 of 30 Posts