Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Milk drink it or not ?

21 - 40 of 127 Posts
Same here. Since cheese is made with milk does that count also? I will eat the hell out of some string cheese.
Can you drink much of it, OC? Lots of black people are lactose intolerant...dunno why.

Can you drink much of it, OC? Lots of black people are lactose intolerant...dunno why.
I don't drink it straight. I can eat it on cereal all day long. I buy the little cheese snacks at the grocery store, and like i said earlier eat the hell out of some string cheese.

Chocolate ice cream is pretty damn good and that doesn't seem to bother me.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
I go through almost 2 gallons of skim milk a week. I have acid reflux, and it helps a lot!
Interesting doctors told me it made it worse , but same as you I found it helped

Personally I don't as my thoughts are , why drink a byproduct of an animal who's only life is .
Being obese And huge
Rapid growth
Short life span
Very minimal brain activity, ie dumb as a stump

Why would we drink milk , ok good for children for growing .
But with all the crap they put in it and take out , is it really that good for you anymore ?
I DRINK MILK....AND EAT STEROID CHICKENS....AND ANY OTHER DEAD STUFF AT THE GROCERY STORE.....I'D EAT THE ASS OUT OF A BUZZARD IF NEED BE......I ONCE ATE BARK OFF OF A PINE TREE....:finga:

I don't drink it straight. I can eat it on cereal all day long. I buy the little cheese snacks at the grocery store, and like i said earlier eat the hell out of some string cheese.

Chocolate ice cream is pretty damn good and that doesn't seem to bother me.
Doesn't sound like you are lactose intolerant, sounds like you just don't like how the shit tastes. :finga: Which is good for you, cuz string cheese is the shit! Gonna go grab one right now.

I DRINK MILK....AND EAT STEROID CHICKENS....AND ANY OTHER DEAD STUFF AT THE GROCERY STORE.....I'D EAT THE ASS OUT OF A BUZZARD IF NEED BE......I ONCE ATE BARK OFF OF A PINE TREE....:finga:
A buzzard will do the same :-D

Doesn't sound like you are lactose intolerant, sounds like you just don't like how the shit tastes. :finga: Which is good for you, cuz string cheese is the shit! Gonna go grab one right now.
That's pretty much it, I don't like how it taste, and nothing makes me want to puke more than to watch some jerkoff drink that shit, and let it run down the corner of their mouth.

21 - 40 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.