Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Milk drink it or not ?

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I don't as my thoughts are , why drink a byproduct of an animal who's only life is .
Being obese And huge
Rapid growth
Short life span
Very minimal brain activity, ie dumb as a stump

Why would we drink milk , ok good for children for growing .
But with all the crap they put in it and take out , is it really that good for you anymore ?

·
Something Creative
2,621 Posts
I only drink it when the power is about to go out!! LOL couldnt help it.
Im kinda hit or miss with milk....

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Best drink on earth!

Pizza and beer MY ASS, its pizza and milk, cant eat it without a cold glass of milk.

Beers for drinking and getting trashed, I do that too.

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
Best thing since melted butter...2 gal a week..

·
Registered
6,624 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
nothing like a big glass of milk then piling up in bed, then rollin over and fartin on ol lady before driftin off to total rest!ZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
i hear that something like 78% of adults are lactose intolerant

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
NO thanks never drink milk, only milk I get since the wife isn't pregnant anymore is the milk I get if I eat a bowl of cereal:p

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
i wasn't supposed to during chemo, ever since then i drink it maybe once every two weeks.

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Even back when I did drink milk I would only drink skim milk .
Even then yuk .
I take milk in my coffee only as I detest cream , that's fuckin nasty shit right there !!!

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
I forgot, I drink non fat milk. Never thought I would but its normanl now, 2 percent is ok but whole milk tastes like cream to me.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
NO thanks never drink milk, only milk I get since the wife isn't pregnant anymore is the milk I get if I eat a bowl of cereal:p
we paid a guy in a bar to drink a glass of fresh warm breast milk .... he puked it all over the place ....:smt078:smt078

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Yep, about a gallon a week.

Builds strong bones, flem and boogers.

A three fer that can't be beat
,,,TLW

·
102,312 Posts
Same here. Since cheese is made with milk does that count also? I will eat the hell out of some string cheese.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Ive broken quite a few bones when i used to ride motocross and got in a accident on my crotch rocket.....doc and surgeon could tell i had strong bones because of how clean all my breaks have been and the way they healed up which was actually faster than normal!!!! dont have to drink it by the gallons but a couple glasses a week wont hurt anyone whatsoever

1 - 20 of 127 Posts