Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'VE BEEN WATCHING SOME HISTORY CHANNEL......:)

SO....ARE THERE LITTLE CRITTERS OUT THERE :smt118

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,011 Posts
negative .... there is nothing out there . its all false info . but then yet i do belive our government may be from another world becuase they aint doing shit for ours

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
I do. But if they come down to get a sample and grab KCL they might be a little confused. "whats this Guido doing in kentucky, alabami or geeeeeorgia, wherever we are"

couldnt help it.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
yeah there are, they are called midgets and if the grass is high enough they laugh because the grass tickles there nuts! LOL

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do. But if they come down to get a sample and grab KCL they might be a little confused. "whats this Guido doing in kentucky, alabami or geeeeeorgia, wherever we are"

couldnt help it.

DUMB......BUT HOW BOUT THIS......RELIGIOUS PEOPLE....CAN THEY BELIEVE IN ALIENS???

I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF "RELIGIOUS" PER SAY.....BUT I BELIEVE IN GOD.......DOES BELIEVING IN ALIENS GO AGAINST THAT? :p

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Jamie Lee Curtis was SMOKIN HOT in true lies...................yep, yep.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
There are as many galaxies out there as there are grains on sand on earth. There are thousands of earth like planets...and definitely intelligent life.

Nobody will be able to prove it though, because they are all a gazillion light years away

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
DUMB......BUT HOW BOUT THIS......RELIGIOUS PEOPLE....CAN THEY BELIEVE IN ALIENS???

I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF "RELIGIOUS" PER SAY.....BUT I BELIEVE IN GOD.......DOES BELIEVING IN ALIENS GO AGAINST THAT? :p
nah totally seperate, your safe to believe in little green critters.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Of course there are Aliens....why else would I sleep in a tin foil hat?

·
Registered
13,311 Posts
Yes I believe in Justin P. I seen him running with a chicken leg.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Depends if they're union aliens.

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Jamie Lee Curtis was SMOKIN HOT in true lies...................yep, yep.

HOLY FUCK! You watchin that too?

And yes. Are humans as a species arrogant enough to to think we are it? God I hope not! And if we are,God save the universe!

·
Registered
922 Posts
yes. as big as the universe is you would have to be very naive to think we were the only ones out there. they may or may not have been to ur planet but they r out there

·
Registered
229 Posts
i suppose it's possible there are other life forms out there...

i do however think the term alien is not appropriate... when people think of aliens they think of little green men in silver jumpsuits flying around in flying saucers... or mexicans :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,391 Posts

Actually just last year the Vatican released a paper that said something to the effect that it was probable that there is life out there but it doesn't cnflict with Christian belief.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts

The Catholic church recently admitted to the possibility of the existence of alien life somewhere in the universe. Given the vastness of space, the probability of other forms of life establishing intelligent civilizations is pretty high. There are quite possibly millions of them. Have they been here? Maybe its possible but it remains to be seen.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts