Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/laplaza/2010/05/cinco-de-mayo.html

Fuck Los Suns...and Cinco de Turd...I'm not celebrating a Mexican war holiday...even with some "hot chick" being posted.

hard to believe 2 days after ILLEGAL CRIMINALS marched in this nations streets mocking a soverign nations LAWS waving THE MEXICAN FLAG the mind nhumb public wants to celebrate a MEXICAN WAR VICTORY.
CINCO DE MAYO UP YOUR ASS!!!!

·
Duct Tape and WD-40
3,755 Posts
i think if you wanna celebrate it, go for it. just make sure you take your ass to mexico to celebrate. i don't believe we should have a celebration and parties and whatnot over other countries. its fuckin stupid.

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XX beer is pretty good and they do dig a hell of a hole with a shovel!!:cool: beaners2TFMF
...and that other beer with the lime.

..my friend sent us the pictures of the workers pissing in a ditch outside the back of the building....it was curiously close to the water inlet used to make the beer....

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I have been to our manufacturing plant in Puebla and have seen Cinco de Mayo first hand.....:confused:
Get out of that crazy country as fast as you can

Andrew

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
The day my great grandfather died and the birth of my best friend child..happened tonite.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Several yrs ago, my son played Uno with 3 mexican kids. He quit and came home mad, and said they kept stealing the green cards....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts