Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.......Governed by WA state governor Jay fucktard inslee

Woman was tired of the squirrels eating her nuts, her walnuts, so she hooked the trees up to an electric fence. Now she's a murderer, a killer, public PETA enemy numb'haw whone

https://www.krem.com/article/news/crime/spokane-valley-woman-allegedly-killed-squirrels-with-electric-fence-to-protect-tree/293-2e99766a-80d2-4cbe-8b76-6b0882503252

Spokane Valley woman allegedly killed squirrels with electric fence to protect tree

According to SCRAPS, Mary Franks referred to the dead squirrels as "her trophies." She had set up an electric fence to protect a walnut tree.

Author: Ian Smay
Published: 3:32 PM PDT April 25, 2019
Updated: 3:41 PM PDT April 25, 2019

SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. — The Spokane County Regional Animal Protection Service has asked for a Spokane Valley woman to face felony animal cruelty charges for killing squirrels in her yard using an electric fence that caused "undue suffering."
According to SCRAPS Field Operations Manager Ashley Proszek, the group was notified on Oct. 10, 2018, that there were multiple dead squirrels around an electric fence protecting a walnut tree in Franks' yard.

roszek said that the report alleged that Franks referred to the dead squirrels as "her trophies."
While she was using the fence to protect her walnut tree, Franks was asked why she didn't use a lower voltage, Proszek said.
Franks allegedly responded that she wanted to kill the squirrels, Proszek said.
This has caused SCRAPS to ask the Spokane County Prosecutor's Office for nine charges of first-degree animal cruelty due to the nine dead squirrels photographed at the fence, Proszek said.
Due to the squirrels dying by electrocution and not a quick, more painless method, a first-degree felony charge was recommended by SCRAPS, according to Proszek.
First-degree animal cruelty occurs when someone "killed an animal by means that cause undue suffering," Proszek said.
According to SCRAPS, the Spokane County Prosecutor's Office is considering the charges and that a pretrial hearing date has been set for May 1.

·
Mother Hen
50,983 Posts
So if she shoots them, that's ok? I think squirrels are beautiful little critters, but let's face it, squirrels are rats with bushy tails.

·
Registered
11,344 Posts
Geez, I leave peanuts out for my local squirrels, they certainly don't harm me so I don't harm them. Rats are not so cute and fuzzy or i'd tolerate them too.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
113,136 Posts
That's nuts

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What kind of electric fence charger has enough amps to kill a squirrel? Smells like bs.

I would not be surprised enough energy to "burn weeds" and they have to employ enough energy to make it through the tough hide of a cow. You ever get nailed by one?

When I was a kid we had a "clicker" powered by a 6v car battery. Those were pretty lame but even so, no damn fun to get "hit"

·
Registered
8,437 Posts
Fucking peta fags on fb we’re trying to bash me when I mentioned squirrel was delicious. Another person on there was “wish your children death” for something similar. “Hilarious “ that fb doesn’t deem that hate speech. Wonder why? Sucks thats where most of the good deals are, so lame.

·
Regulator
35,606 Posts
What would happen if they put that fence around this place?

·
Registered
23,745 Posts
So, if you shoot them with a pellet gun, miss the perfect head shot and it takes five minutes to die, while they writhe in pain, that is fine.

But, if you electrocute them and they die in 3 to 5 seconds, that is cruel? Not getting it.

They outlawed firing squads for death sentences in many states, because it was considered cruel and unusual , but still allowed electric chairs.

But, when it comes to yard rats, the rules are reversed? How is electrocution cruel, but poison bait that takes hours to work isn't?

Sounds like some local politician is in love with the little tree rats and wants to nail her to the wall because she isn't hiding the fact that she doesn't like the little fuckers.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts