Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 279 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Where's your car at queer? We are still waiting on pics of your car fag. What about pics of your internet whore you met in some yahoo chat that you call your girlfriend loser. LOL. Bitch probably taking dick in every hole right now and none of which are yours seeing as how you've never seen the bitch.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Keep bringing this thread to the top for me queer, I appreciate it. Two things are clear, your gay ass has no car and an internet whore you met in some YAHOO chat you call your girlfriend. And I owe not 1 person on this site, that has ben proven to. So I appreciate the hard work fag, I have other stuff going at times and don't get the chance to always bump this thread so I thank my fans for doing it for me.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
little boys and girls beware admitted child molestor phantom is lurking around. he likes little girls and boys and won't stop at nothing to get his prey. he's a lowlife fag, who molests little boys and girls and has admitted as such.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
little boys and girls beware admitted child molestor phantom is lurking around. he likes little girls and boys and won't stop at nothing to get his prey. he's a lowlife fag, who molests little boys and girls and has admitted as such.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
little boys and girls beware admitted child molestor phantom is lurking around. he likes little girls and boys and won't stop at nothing to get his prey. he's a lowlife fag, who molests little boys and girls and has admitted as such. Get a car phantom before you run them dicklickers of yours fag, I've been verified. You have been verified as a pussy. Agaian....little boys and girls beware admitted child molestor phantom is lurking around. he likes little girls and boys and won't stop at nothing to get his prey. he's a lowlife fag, who molests little boys and girls and has admitted as such.

261 - 279 of 279 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.