Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jacob Harper, from Dallas TX,
on 5/13 sent $150 for wheelie bars, he acknowledges on5/19, say he'll send them right away, then a week later 5/26 says truck was stolen along with bars. I give him a week and ask him to return the $$$, 6/4 he says he sent money and I should have it, NOT!, I email him, he says "at the absolute latest, should be there today" that was 6/8, I again email and he get shitty, and says I sent it, today 6/12, no $$$, I again email and ask him to send a trace on money order, he again get shitty,
so .. monday I will file fraud charges with post office, lets see how shitty he gets with federal agents,
MY OPINION, HE'S A THIEF!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,719 Posts
I have spoken to the post office already but I wont be dealing with you anymore. I will deal directly to the post office, youre ignorant and not very smart. It's really all there is to it. Look in the positive seller section or anyone I have dealt with and ask them if they got what they paid for. You just arent very smart, in fact you're an idiot. Why dont you post all the facts, or do you want me to? All I need is the receipt from the money order I sent, as I told you..you would be paid regardless if its lost in the mail or not because the post office will always make it right if it was cashed by anyone other than you. I would of even sent the money again, and made you sign for it since you claim you didnt get it but I am not doing it now. Youre an immatute, and obviously uneducated jackass and I choose not to deal with you. Post all of the back and forth PMs, or do you want me to?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,719 Posts
Heres the back and forth. What happened was, my truck was stolen and the wheelie bars were in there, along with a lot of other things as you can see on the police report. Some assholes came and stole my truck, drove it off and when it went obviously everything in it. I explained all this to this dumbass, and told him I would refund his money. I paid for a taxi to the post office and everything since I do not have transportation right now to send this asshole his money via money order purchased at the Royal Lane station in Dallas, Tx which is the NORTHHAVEN post office location. I sent it in the mail, and I should of requested a signature because now he is claiming he didn't receive it. I have sold quite a few things on here before, and not once have someone not gotten what they have paid for. This dumb ass think I control the mail, he didnt not once as you can see ask me to call the post office, I did that on my own. He immediately sent a PM with harsh words and any real man would defend themself and their character. I am done dealing with this dumbass, simple because he is not very smart and has no idea what so ever how to do business. He told me I was lying about my truck being stolen, even though he had facts and a police report readily available that says otherwise. He doesnt want to get to the bottom of it, he just wants to act an ass.

and AGAIN, NOTHING TODAY!!!!! (thursday)

HMMMM who is in error ???
you may wanna check your information, seems like some one in texas is full of shit!



quote=TwinFoggerSBC]i dont give a damn what it appears. i know i sent the money order. i dont control the damn mail. i have the fucken reciept so i know it was sent. you look and feel like an real ass now dont you for doubting what i said. i dont lie. i have no reason to lie. im honest and anyone who knows me knows im honest. look at that police report. you see clear as day on the police report that the wheelie bars or on there valued at 150. you feel real stupid now dont you?


Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse
so where is my money??

it appears your the liar/ thief.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
and the wheelie bars are on the police report. so go ahead dumbass. i cant wait to put all of this on the board and you will see just who the dumbass is. the police report is available on the internet. go to dallaspolice.net and the police report number is 150269w. i cant wait to put this all on the board to all to see. i have no reason to lie. i have many guys who can vouch for me and my track record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse
ok,
works for me, I'll just post up all your "tough guy" emails on the board so all can see what a sweetheart you are.
not once have I threatened you, or made any derogitory remarks.
the part you fail to realize is, that should I choose, I will file criminal charges against you, then you can explain.
all your talk won't fly, proof will!
All I have done is to try purchase some parts from you, I sent the $$ in a timely manor, you acknowledged recieving the money, but YOU failed to uphold your end of the bargain, excuses,thats all I've gotten from you.
if need be I can check with your local PD to see if your truck was in fact stolen or is that just more of your excuses?
now YOU pay up!


Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
that tough guy talk dont mean nothing to me. i have a recipet for a $150 money order i sent you. so i know i sent it. so i can care less about your threats. check the positivve seller section or my track record, got plenty of guys who will vouch for me that i do business the right way. if i wanted to cheat someone out of some money, it damn sure wouldnt be for no measely $150. thats for dmn sure. so you can go to someone else with that crap. you do what you got to do, i know i sent it and i have the receipt to prove it. you would of been better off just saying you havent recieved it and i could of called the money order company and see what was going on, if it had been cashed or anything but you decided to act like a tough guy and an asshole. wrong way to come at me asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse
didn't want to go down this road,
I have given you every opportunity to settle up. talk is cheap.
I sent you $$$ over 4 weeks ago, ( you acknowledged on5/19)
today is 6/10, I hope the MO (you say) you sent arrives today,
if not, then I'll let you know.
no hostilities, just business.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse
tuesday eve, nothing today,
tell me, what would you do?
I have recourse, but am giving you every chance.
(note, postal MO, interstate federal statutes apply, )
If your gonna be a dick, be man enough to admit it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
Today at the absolute latest, you should have it by today?



what the hell are you talking about? check the positive seller section. i aint had nothing but positives. so what the hell are you talking about? i have the receipt from the money order i sent. so i know i sent it. i been sent it. it should of been there. if youre going to act an dumbass. then screw you and deal with it. i have no reason to try and cheat someone out of a hundred and fifty dollars. my track record speaks for itself. so go to hell










 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,719 Posts
This is a clear cut example of someone jumping to conclusions instead of looking at the facts and trying to get to the bottom of it. This guy simply wants to act an ass or argue about something that unecessary. I have never ignored him nor said I wouldnt make it right. People like this idiot makes it hard to really sale stuff on here because they are so quick to think someones out to fuck them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,719 Posts
I am dealing with the post office from now on, I prefer to deal with mature people who aren't idiots such as yourself. You said you will be going to the post office, that's fine because I have already contacted them about the money order. So just go ahead and go to the post office Monday, and I will work with them. This is over your head, you arent intelligent enough to handle business the way it's supposed to be handled. I am sure once they figure it out, they will give you the money from the money order since I have contacted them about it and gave them your name as the person I was sending it to. As I have already told you, you will get your money. I garaunteed you that, and I am going to work with the post office to make sure of that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as a side note.
this asshole now refuses to post up the tracking number of the MO he says he sent .
PROOF HE IS A LIAR AND THIEF!
OK, deal with the consequences! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,719 Posts
I am dealing with the post office from now on, I prefer to deal with mature people who aren't idiots such as yourself. You said you will be going to the post office, that's fine because I have already contacted them about the money order. So just go ahead and go to the post office Monday, and I will work with them. This is over your head, you arent intelligent enough to handle business the way it's supposed to be handled. I am sure once they figure it out, they will give you the money from the money order since I have contacted them about it and gave them your name as the person I was sending it to. As I have already told you, you will get your money. I garaunteed you that, and I am going to work with the post office to make sure of that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,154 Posts
I told his dumbass I sent it, hes probably been had it and just want to start some shit on this board. I told all the idiots on here that I sent that clown his money back, now what??

I gave you benefit of the doubt, now it does seem like you're the one who is leaning toward "scammer" side.

The reason for that is you're calling all of us "idiots" and keep assuming that doghouse already has your money but refuse to show any proof. :smt014

Things are not looking good on your end because it is already over 2 weeks with no proof on your part and you criticizes every one here...............that is terrible business karma.

anyway, doghouse mention "surprise"...I can only hope he got the money now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Same guy ripped me off on a MSD 7AL3 and coil. Sent him 400 via paypal and he said he could not get the money from his account because paypal had a hold on his account for 180 days so he would not send the parts. II contacted paypal and they said the only way there is ever a hold on an account is if they screwed someone and owe them money. I filed a dispute with paypal and they were able to get 201 back for me but said I am out of luck on the rest and recommended using Ebay that way I would be protected. Seller insisted he could not get the money out to return it to me but after several calls with paypal they assured me he screwed me. He claims paypal screwed me not him. He put the unit back up for sale on here for the 3rd time before our dispute was settled. In the end I was the loser, he suggested filing a claim with my credit card company which I did and they could not get the money back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,719 Posts
Same guy ripped me off on a MSD 7AL3 and coil. Sent him 400 via paypal and he said he could not get the money from his account because paypal had a hold on his account for 180 days so he would not send the parts. II contacted paypal and they said the only way there is ever a hold on an account is if they screwed someone and owe them money. I filed a dispute with paypal and they were able to get 201 back for me but said I am out of luck on the rest and recommended using Ebay that way I would be protected. Seller insisted he could not get the money out to return it to me but after several calls with paypal they assured me he screwed me. He claims paypal screwed me not him. He put the unit back up for sale on here for the 3rd time before our dispute was settled. In the end I was the loser, he suggested filing a claim with my credit card company which I did and they could not get the money back.
Sorry that Paypal took your money, join the club...you are not alone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,719 Posts
I gave you benefit of the doubt, now it does seem like you're the one who is leaning toward "scammer" side.

The reason for that is you're calling all of us "idiots" and keep assuming that doghouse already has your money but refuse to show any proof. :smt014

Things are not looking good on your end because it is already over 2 weeks with no proof on your part and you criticizes every one here...............that is terrible business karma.

anyway, doghouse mention "surprise"...I can only hope he got the money now.
You really think I care what anyone on the internet thinks about me? I dont, trust me when I tell you that. This dumbass got his money, and he knows it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NO, I did not recieve any money from the THIEF.
he's still a scammer/thief !

but.... mr twin faggots in in for a very rude awakening.
like I said surprise, and you can be sure, "ITS FROM ME"

payback is a real bitch, ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,719 Posts
NO, I did not recieve any money from the THIEF.
he's still a scammer/thief !

but.... mr twin faggots in in for a very rude awakening.
like I said surprise, and you can be sure, "ITS FROM ME"

payback is a real bitch, ;)
Ok what the hell ever. you are buying parts for a discount on the internet, my cars, trucks speaks for themself. I do not need $150 from some broke fuck like you dumbass. you probably did receive the money order already but it doesnt matter. the trace will be completed soon according to the lady i spoke with from the post office. if you havent cashed it and they make the money good on the money order. you will still have to wait on the funds simply because youre an asshole. im ready for whatever you got, you can believe that. im ready for your threats. threatening people on the internet wont get you nowhere or shit but fucked up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sniff- sniff, whimper- (looking back over his shoulder)
maybe I screwed up!

said twin faggots, to himself, as no one wants anything to do with him!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,719 Posts
sniff- sniff, whimper- (looking back over his shoulder)
maybe I screwed up!

said twin faggots, to himself, as no one wants anything to do with him!
LMAO. youre a stupid fuck. you are the reason for all of those you moron, can you not understand this? can you also understand your ignorance is the reason why you havent gotten your money, according to you, you havent gotten it that is. no need to look over my shoulder, everyone knows me clown. and they know what im about and what i got. put it like this, we are at the track every week and we dont get fucked with. i really hope you havent gotten the money order so you will have to wait even longer to get the money. once the post office gives me the money back you will then get it, when i decide to end this whole mess and send it to your dumbass. if i sent it right away, i wouldnt get to see all this threats pan out. so you will wait. im ready dumbass. lets go.
 
1 - 20 of 279 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top