Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 120 of 172 Posts

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,511 Posts
I have a question...

If someone molests a a child... then serve their time. Would you guys leave them alone with your kids?

Of course you would. They served their time right?

·
On the flow bench
13,721 Posts
I have no issues with him but.... I wont ever do business with him period.
I keep wondering when he makes the statement "we" did this and "we" did that like he has a real company. The fraud is still in him. Stay away and do business with people who are honest, as Robert has proven that he is not. BTW, his advice is highly questionable at best. Then again I hate thieves, and he simply is one.
good post...

i'll tell you alittle story....
back when he went for a 'holiday', i tought yer, he did something wrong, he served time, payed his dues...lets move on.
i even spoke to him several times on the phone. i actually thought he sounds more like a second hand car sales dealer , than 'custom engine builder / shop'.
then i had a guy send me a link to a forum , that robert posts on..
comments of "we did this"......and " we fixed that".....and "we have a combo doing this...."
the car / engine he was talking about , on that forum was my combo.....
WTF.... there is 2 people in the world , that know the insides of my mechanically injected turbo engine, and robert1320 was NOT one of them.:rolleyes:
stealing parts / products etc, was his problem...and yes he went to jail.
selling the parts for CLEAR profit , and undercutting all other businesses of sales...is the community's problem.

stealing other peoples methods / processes to fix mechanical problems , is down right low life , scum bag , dog shit, oxygen thieving wrong !!
stealing peoples interlectural property, to make money from is the lowest of low act.

so yes, i have an opinion...

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,511 Posts
Its not the same thing and comparing him to a child molester just goes to show you have a total hard on for the guy.
nothing personal but he used the racing community to convert stolen product to cash...were all in that community

I would call anyone who would do that a low life piece of shit. Not just Robert.

·
Registered
13,384 Posts
nothing personal but he used the racing community to convert stolen product to cash...were all in that community

I would call anyone who would do that a low life piece of shit. Not just Robert.
It takes a lot of nerve for Robert to come on here and sell shit like nothing ever happened. He is a fraud, liar, thief, felon and general piece of shit. To take his advice, buy from him, or even read his stupid posts is a joke.

Stay way away from this convict.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Just saw this post, Must admit I didn't read it all ( 7 pages !! ) but I did purchase a w/gate and a few parts from him last year.
Transaction went well.
It took a while to get here ( australia ) but that was the posts fault, and I could see that because of the tracking number I could see it left USA, but seemed to get stuck in the air ! ( maybe the plane needed a new gate ! ) He was fine about it all and chased it up for me.

Like I say, perhaps he had trouble in the past ( we all have skeletons in the closet ) But my transaction was good.
Just thought you should know that.

·
Registered
13,384 Posts
Just saw this post, Must admit I didn't read it all ( 7 pages !! ) but I did purchase a w/gate and a few parts from him last year.
Transaction went well.
It took a while to get here ( australia ) but that was the posts fault, and I could see that because of the tracking number I could see it left USA, but seemed to get stuck in the air ! ( maybe the plane needed a new gate ! ) He was fine about it all and chased it up for me.

Like I say, perhaps he had trouble in the past ( we all have skeletons in the closet ) But my transaction was good.
Just thought you should know that.
Congratulations on having received stolen property.

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,511 Posts
Ill say it again.. everyone on this site will talk shit about lynching a theif, but when getting stolen goods at a great discount, they turn the other cheek.

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
It takes a lot of nerve for Robert to come on here and sell shit like nothing ever happened. He is a fraud, liar, thief, felon and general piece of shit. To take his advice, buy from him, or even read his stupid posts is a joke.

Stay way away from this convict.
I guarantee you have done and will do business with someone knowing nothing about their background. Corruption is all around our everday life. Many people out here have just never been caught yet. Corporations are the worst! I bet you even have a family member who is not a saint. That being said i commend Robert for not hiding his past issues. People can change from their mistakes. Does this mean i want to hang out with a killer or my kids in the hands of a Pedifile? No, but we need to look at the severity of ones convictions instead of taste putting all in one group as a piece of shit. This is why our justice system has guidlines or everyone would be on death row.

·
Registered
13,384 Posts
I guarantee you have done and will do business with someone knowing nothing about their background. Corruption is all around our everday life. Many people out here have just never been caught yet. Corporations are the worst! I bet you even have a family member who is not a saint. That being said i commend Robert for not hiding his past issues. People can change from their mistakes. Does this mean i want to hang out with a killer or my kids in the hands of a Pedifile? No, but we need to look at the severity of ones convictions instead of taste putting all in one group as a piece of shit. This is why our justice system has guidlines or everyone would be on death row.
Do you know what Robert did? Maybe you should educate yourself a bit before putting your foot in your mouth. Sorry, no felons in my family. Robert cant hide from his past and stay in this industry, its impossible. His crimes were massive and to me anyone capable of abusing the trust of his employer is incapable of having my trust. I have never meet him, and would say the same things to his face. Your comparison to corporate crime is way off base and has no relevance in this conversation. I guarantee you I have never purchased stolen parts, I know who I am dealing with by the time I send money. This is not a personal attack as much as it is a matter of principal. I will give my money to the honest businessman, not reward the thieves of the industry.

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
Do you know what Robert did? Maybe you should educate yourself a bit before putting your foot in your mouth. Sorry, no felons in my family. Robert cant hide from his past and stay in this industry, its impossible. His crimes were massive and to me anyone capable of abusing the trust of his employer is incapable of having my trust. I have never meet him, and would say the same things to his face. Your comparison to corporate crime is way off base and has no relevance in this conversation. I guarantee you I have never purchased stolen parts, I know who I am dealing with by the time I send money. This is not a personal attack as much as it is a matter of principal. I will give my money to the honest businessman, not reward the thieves of the industry.
I know what he did and he probably should have received alot more time. He stole money from his employer to purchase parts and sold them. He didn't steel the parts he just held up the bank LOL.. Our justice system delt with it if you don't like this take it up with your state politicians. Corporations don't get charged with crimes that's my point. I live on the Gulf coast look what BP did with that oil disaster. Nobody is in jail and people lost their lives. You remember that every time you pass a BP station being robbed at the pump to fill your car up. Wake up to the real world !

·
Registered
13,384 Posts
I know what he did and he probably should have received alot more time. He stole money from his employer to purchase parts and sold them. He didn't steel the parts he just held up the bank LOL.. Our justice system delt with it if you don't like this take it up with your state politicians. Corporations don't get charged with crimes that's my point. I live on the Gulf coast look what BP did with that oil disaster. Nobody is in jail and people lost their lives. You remember that every time you pass a BP station being robbed at the pump to fill your car up. Wake up to the real world !
Who lost their life because of the oil spill? I wasnt aware that it killed people.. lol

·
Registered
13,384 Posts
JFontaine and Somewhatstock give it up guys you made your point move on to more important things.
STFU. When I want your opinion I will tell you what to say.

The oil spill didnt kill anyone you retard the explosion did. Take your dumbass back to honda_civic_idiots.com.

To reiterate the point: Robert is not worth dealing with period.

·
Registered
456 Posts
STFU. When I want your opinion I will tell you what to say.

The oil spill didnt kill anyone you retard the explosion did. Take your dumbass back to honda_civic_idiots.com.

To reiterate the point: Robert is not worth dealing with period.
geez, a bit bitter ? If I read right it is you who mentions the spill, he mentions the oil disaster.

No one is saying what he did wasn't wrong, all I am saying I bought non stolen parts from him and my dealings were good.

·
Registered
13,384 Posts
geez, a bit bitter ? If I read right it is you who mentions the spill, he mentions the oil disaster.

No one is saying what he did wasn't wrong, all I am saying I bought non stolen parts from him and my dealings were good.
I didnt bring up the stupid BP shit. What makes you think your stuff isnt stolen? Shoot me some pics with serial numbers and lets find out . Bitter? No, sick of thieving piles of shit? Yes.

101 - 120 of 172 Posts