Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
13,384 Posts
I will not at this point. The USPS is dealing with those and we are waiting for information from them and a course of action after we get that info.
Why wont you post it then????
By not posting them like you said you would, you are looking guilty as OJ.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Why wont you post it then????
By not posting them like you said you would, you are looking guilty as OJ.

What you James and everyone else "DON'T" realize is "IF"/WHEN you ship something out of this country YOU DO NOT HAVE ANTY TRACKING ABILTY!!! you have a number to the border and thats it..

Once it hits the border it can sit in customs for 4-6 weeks before getting shipped and take as much as 2 months before reaching its point of delivery.....Now why beat on Robert1320's chop's when none of you fuckers even "know" how this package was sent or where it is at.....only tracking number you can get over-sea's or out side of the country is threw "express mail"..

Once you request a "lost package" claim you won't hear anything till 'they" contact you on the matter...

Further more who's to say this guy hasn't already collect 2 or possibly all 3 bonnets already.....??????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

last time i new parts over seas are costing 3x the $$$ then here in the states...;)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
im not going to read this whole thread.

but when some one is not 100% happy they first react harshly.the first thing they do is bash someone and i find it very hard to believe that robert1230 had ever mistreated anyone..ive delt with him i just do not think its possable. thats all.jay

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Guys there are a total of TWO V8 turbo cars here in Iceland so there is no need for four Bonnets :rolleyes:
This is a VERY small racing community here guys,about 80 drag/sand racers here including the bikers in the country.

Robert sent the wrong type first as he has told us already,he says he has shipped 2 more which never arrived,he then stops answering 69GTO phone calls and emails but is spottet often on the forums.
And has not shown 69GTO the customs dispatch for the last two or three bonnets shipped.

Maybe Robert did ship all four I don't know for sure but he must have a receipt or a copy of the customs dispatch that everyone gets when your shipping stuff.

When you make a mistake and send the wrong part to a customer
and after hearing that your second shippment never arrived I would make sure I have a tracking number or a reiceipt or what ever end email it to my customer with the third and be done with it.
69GTO has only received ONE Bonnet that is a fact.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
I know I would say fuck it, send his money back, let him get it from someone else, and get it shipped from them. This is just the reason why I ship only in the lower 48, its hard enough to prove what you have sent without adding all this.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I know I would say fuck it, send his money back, let him get it from someone else, and get it shipped from them. This is just the reason why I ship only in the lower 48, its hard enough to prove what you have sent without adding all this.
That's one way to go but look at the rest of the negative feedback forum,it's mostly people from the lower 48 .

·
Registered
13,384 Posts
What you James and everyone else "DON'T" realize is "IF"/WHEN you ship something out of this country YOU DO NOT HAVE ANTY TRACKING ABILTY!!! you have a number to the border and thats it..

Once it hits the border it can sit in customs for 4-6 weeks before getting shipped and take as much as 2 months before reaching its point of delivery.....Now why beat on Robert1320's chop's when none of you fuckers even "know" how this package was sent or where it is at.....only tracking number you can get over-sea's or out side of the country is threw "express mail"..

Once you request a "lost package" claim you won't hear anything till 'they" contact you on the matter...

Further more who's to say this guy hasn't already collect 2 or possibly all 3 bonnets already.....??????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

last time i new parts over seas are costing 3x the $$$ then here in the states...;)
I know that, but he said he was going to post them and then didnt. If he posted it just to the point of where it hit the border to me that is proof enough that he kept his word.

By posting nothing after he said he would it gives the appearance that he didnt ship the part.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
well the lower 48 is the majority of where the people on here are from
That comment was devastating for my case :smt033

Now seriously we buy all our racing stuff from the US,I haven't had a single problem with the hundreds of items I have had shipped from people in the US I have never met,shipped via ups-usps-fedex no problems what so ever.
Everyone fucks up once in a while I think Robert did that in this case,I hope he has shipped the correct bonnet now and this case can be closed.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
I know that, but he said he was going to post them and then didnt. If he posted it just to the point of where it hit the border to me that is proof enough that he kept his word.

By posting nothing after he said he would it gives the appearance that he didnt ship the part.
True..............

but i still highly doubt Robert would do that as his name is on alot of sites and is known pretty well.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts

Times 2 !!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Well, finally after 4 months I received my correct bonnet. This bonnet was shipped on the 3rd of October, that’s only one day after I started this thread. So USPS shipping takes only 5-6 days from Indiana USA to Iceland.

So in the end Robert fixed his problems and I want to thank him for that. I hope Robert gets his money back from the USPS for the two bonnets that got lost.. Robert could keep us posted on that matter if he wants.

Robert you have pm!

Later,
Kristinn

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Thank you Robert for what you have done and thanks to YELLOWBULLET and it's members for this feedback forum.

Now if a moderator could edit the first post topic and put an ISSUE RESOLVED there that would be great.

41 - 60 of 172 Posts