Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts
Odd we have sent three EV bonnets to you so far and you only say you have gotten one. Our last e-mails to you asking about it bonnet you never responded.

We would be glad to fix a problem we know about.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
damn. robert is always helping someone , this just dont sound right.this thread is bullshit, i dont believe it .i would buy from him any day................

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
I bought my STROUD chute and handle kit through him... talked to him for almost a half hour on the phone... great guy... got me exactly what I ordered at a great price - delivered in a timely fashion.. I think you may want to reconsider your complaint - nobody on YB is gonna listen to ya...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m not reconsidering anything until he corrects the shit he sent me like he said he would do, 4 months ago..

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
I’m not reconsidering anything until he corrects the shit he sent me like he said he would do, 4 months ago..

I would do that,,,Robert is selling,helping alot of people on alot of websites, his name and shop is around alot...

I HIGHLY doubt he would fuck it up by not sending you your product.

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey guys, lets all give 69GTO a little bit of a break.

I have sold him parts before and had no issues dealing with him.
He was always a stand up guy.

I know you all feel robert is a good guy, and he has in fact helped alot of people.

I dont think 69 GTO is just throwing stones for no reason either though.

I am the moderator at Pontiac zone. I would like to see this mess cleared up as much as anyone.

It may be as simple as things just went badly in the middle somewhere.

Just think if you had a bad situation from as far away as 69GTO and you were not recieveing an answer. Wouldnt you post too.

Lets all look at things from other peoples perspectives here for a minute before beating up on the guy.

I like what robert does on forums too, so I am not taking sides he has been a good contributor at Pontiaczone.com.

I am not convinced anyone had bad intentions on either end.

They have both seemed to have been good stand up guys in the past.

·
Registered
882 Posts
huh.......when i considerd going turbo, robert spent alot of time on the phone with me and was very helpful. I think he is a good guy. shawn sadler

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
no one is perfect. no matter how good of a guy is people fuck up.

most people dont like admitting they fucked up. especially when it will cost them....

·
Registered
54 Posts
AMS did you end up going turbo?

Check out some of our posts over at pontiaczone.com if youd like.
I have a pretty detailed account of what I did and how I did it for very little cash.

I ended up running 9.70s at 145 and I have about 13K in the whole car.

We also have aguy who runs a 69TR6 witha pontiac 455 and turbo running 8's with out a huge investment.

I agree robert has helped alot of guys out.

You cant blame 69GTO for being somewhat bent if he didnt get his parts.
I am not blaming Robert. I have no Idea why he didnt get them.

I am just saying I dont think 69GTO is the kind of guy who would be complaining unless he really didnt get his stuff.

It doesnt sound like alot of guys know 69GTO over here.

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
no one is perfect. no matter how good of a guy is people fuck up.

most people dont like admitting they fucked up. especially when it will cost them....
aint that the truth.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I have dealt with Robert for about 3 years now and have bought a ton of stuff from him. Always willing to help and answer questions and always shipped exactly what I was looking for and wanted. I am sure it is all a misunderstanding. I would recommend anyone to call Robert if you are needing help or parts. Good guy!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I know 69GTO in person I will have to say that he is as honest as they come. Robert sent him the wrong bonnet and promised to send him another one. It is hard to belive that Robert has tried to send three bonnets already and none of them has showed up yet ? At the same time 69GTO and bunch of racers, myself included are getting their shipment delivered from companies like JEGS and Summit every week, by FedX, UPS...etc.etc, the dilevery time to Iceland is about 2-5 days. Robert doesn't take his phone calls or answers his e-mail ? Robert just be honest and tell him the truth, that your mistake will cost you some money. If it is to much or costly for you to send your stuff oversea you shouldn't have taken his money in the first place. How many months has this been going on ? 4-6 months

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts
We did ship the incorrect bonnet on the first go round. As I have said at this point we have shipped him a total of three bonnets.
Currently we are taking him as being honest and willing to send one more. At the same we making claims againt the last two we shipped. The last e-mail we sent we did not get a responce. We did know it had not arrived.

I'll post the tracking numbers this afternoon here as well.
We did offer shipping other than USPS, but GTO choose this to save money on shipping.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I know that it will be very intersting to find out what happened to the last 2 bonnets that you have sent out. I know for a fact that they haven't shown up at 69GTO's place and he is not a collector of some 200 dollar bonnets in large numbers. He along with his father own a TA Dragster, a Pro Mod, and probably another 5 race cars, but he only needs this one correct bonnet from you that he is waiting on for his turbo car. I have been to his race car shop number of times over the last few months and I have always been surpriced when he tells me about his ordeal on the bonnet that he is waiting for.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Well when the tracking numbers are posted we will know whats going on. I have had Robert spend a lot of free time on me I know that. Sorry if I dont jump ship on a 6 poster 4 poster or 40 poster

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well when the tracking numbers are posted we will know whats going on. I have had Robert spend a lot of free time on me I know that. Sorry if I dont jump ship on a 6 poster 4 poster or 40 poster
What does that mean, do you get a honesty certification in the mail the more you post ? I have been on here since march 2005 , you did join in dec. 2006. does that count for something ? I don't have the same amount of time to spend on the Internet as you do, does that make me dishonest ?

Lets just wait on the tracking numbers before jumping to a conclusion

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts
Customs Form # LC60020303225US

I get it scanned in a minute.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts