Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn rabbits, squirrels, mice, raccoons, beavers, heron, deer, opossum, fox and snakes got this place covered!! I thought that was the end of it till I see a frigen ground hog sticking his head up out of a hole when I pulled in today!! I stop and open the door.. head down.. I close the door.. head up.. this happened 4 times and I couldn't help but laugh. Cool looking thing but I think it would look way cooler by Jim Monsons house.. What's the best thing to bait a ground hog with (besides a shot gun)?? Im gonna get a live trap and let it loose.. Jims house seems to be the best place..

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Damn rabbits, squirrels, mice, raccoons, beavers, heron, deer, opossum, fox and snakes got this place covered!! I thought that was the end of it till I see a frigen ground hog sticking his head up out of a hole when I pulled in today!! I stop and open the door.. head down.. I close the door.. head up.. this happened 4 times and I couldn't help but laugh. Cool looking thing but I think it would look way cooler by Jim Monsons house.. What's the best thing to bait a ground hog with (besides a shot gun)?? Im gonna get a live trap and let it loose.. Jims house seems to be the best place..
Are you sure it was a ground hog ? Or Monson in disguise :smt005

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Monson you like apples?? Awwwww I'll throw a rainbow sticker in there.. he's sure to be fooled that way...

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fastmc said:
Did you ever see Caddyshack? :-D
No lie thats what crossed my mind when it was popping its head up and down.. Funny @$$ chit...

Hipp do you have a recipe for that?

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pond + Heron + Koi = Pond + Full Heron - Koi

Pond + Full Heron = No pond - Dead Heron

No pond - dead heron = more lawn to cut.. :evil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts