Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1000 posts... I think that qualifies for something free right?

·
I need a cape...
1,593 Posts
Monty will kick you in the ass with a steel toed boot for free. That work? lol

·
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I doubt he could kick that high.. I heard the guy is a pansy?

·
Cut me in or cut it out!
2,650 Posts
Now if you did something spectacular, like putting a starter on your truck in the freezing fucking cold weather, then that would be cause for celebration!

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
maybe you will get a virus today ....lol

·
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now if you did something spectacular, like putting a starter on your truck in the freezing fucking cold weather, then that would be cause for celebration!

I have, just not resently.. It never fails, the coldest day, and the coldest week of the yr, I end up outside working all day. A few yrs back, I replaced a engine in a refrigerated railcar at night, 0 degree's outside with a -10 windchill.. I've worked outside in the freezing rain, having to take my jacket and insulated pants off every once in a while to knock the ice off them. Come to think of it, I never got a fuckin cookie then either :smt102

I've even put glow plugs in my truck in the mountains of Colorado, -10 degree's, 12 inchs of snow.. It was either replace the glow plugs, or leave the truck..

I do spend too much time on here sometimes, but I'm typically multitasking.. So it's not totally wasted.

·
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I stay away from both cyber, and physical Saber Tooth Crotch Crickets.. But your right, today might be the day!

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
I have, just not resently.. It never fails, the coldest day, and the coldest week of the yr, I end up outside working all day. A few yrs back, I replaced a engine in a refrigerated railcar at night, 0 degree's outside with a -10 windchill.. I've worked outside in the freezing rain, having to take my jacket and insulated pants off every once in a while to knock the ice off them. Come to think of it, I never got a fuckin cookie then either :smt102

I've even put glow plugs in my truck in the mountains of Colorado, -10 degree's, 12 inchs of snow.. It was either replace the glow plugs, or leave the truck..

I do spend too much time on here sometimes, but I'm typically multitasking.. So it's not totally wasted.
at 1000 posts its mandatory to have an avatar...

so find some bouncing boobs to put there!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts