Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
my other car is a broom
23,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol....... this will REALLY piss off the Bernie Bros........and the soul bros too :LOL:

use Biden (and the "black" vote) to oust Bernie........ now they will kick him to the curb for another white man......what a train wreck

·
Behind Enemy Lines In Ca.
15,438 Posts
The timing of the Biden rape accusation is pretty interesting.
That too. Someone will go to Joe at some point and say drop out or else. They have already changed the rules twice in Joe's favor. Now that he is really going down hill fast they need to take him out. Hell Joe cannot even do an interview with an ultra friendly host on either CNN or MSNBC.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
Lol!

Cuomo has been accused of sexual assault too! Lol

Cuomo cant even run his own state!

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,169 Posts
Joe was never going to be the nominee. He is a placeholder. The DNC only used him to block Bernie.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Too funny. They sure are rallying around their presumptive candidate, huh? Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
14,115 Posts
That will go over well with both Biden and Bernie fans.....do it

I'm sure biden fans will be ok with the switch. They're like crows, hanging around waiting for the leftovers.

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Posted: 8:44 PM - Jan 21, 2014
Ft Z

"It's a fact Andy was drunk and was involved in a drunken stupor argument with another individual who mysteriously wound up underneath a city bus when Andy & this other individual stepped outside the bar to settle the score. Witnesses were coerced and favors were called in...this case will forever remain closed...I do not know why the news media never picked up on this story to clarify this incident....nice to be King Andy!! " Just a small excerpt from the story told by some of the cops who were around when this happened...
Petefio "I want to make one thing clear. I am not saying Cuomo is a murderer. All I am saying he got into a fist fight with a guy that was allegedly bullying him and when he hit the guy he fell into the street and was hit and killed by a bus. If it happened it could have easily gone the other way. The problem is there may have been a cover-up if the incident actually occurred."

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
From Joe to Coma, WTF. Bwahahahahahaha. Loser dummycraps. That fucking retard is worse than mini-mike.

·
Registered
402 Posts
It would be Icing on the cake for Trump to run against Cuomo, NYS is a shining example of what to expect under his leadership. Ghost towns and high taxes.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
The only good thing to come out of NY in the last 20 years that is worth anything is Trump. The rest just, well SUCK.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,195 Posts
creepy joe wont be happy once someone explains it to him

1 - 20 of 26 Posts