Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Cool car man........Super nice group of guys. Nice to meet u guys.
Good to meet you to bra you no alot of people thing or may have thought that i was full of crap but i am a grudge racer and im willing to bet that there was not 1 car on the grounds that set like mine that could out run my car do u agree??

·
Registered
162 Posts
LOL when i say sits like mine you no i mean "tru" stock suspention but we do look alot alike and i hate that happen to ya but hell what do ya do!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I disagree. My shit might have been burnt up but it was there and I'll fuck you up any day of the week.....numba 2 Stunna. Lol
lol well i know at least 3days of the week that you can't and thats this week tuesday, wensday, or thursday bc it probably won't be fixed by then lol! and i really hate that happened to ya this past weekend and you no what i meant when i say sit like me is "true" stock suspension but we do look alot alike lol!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
lol well i know at least 3days of the week that you can't and thats this week tuesday, wensday, or thursday bc it probably won't be fixed by then lol! and i really hate that happened to ya this past weekend and you no what i meant when i say sit like me is "true" stock suspension but we do look alot alike lol!!
I'm just givin you a hard time.

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
it was a pretty nice car. :p

·
Registered
622 Posts
Man why u always given me a hard time you my boy!!
Cause you the only one who can take it. Most of the time if I talk shit to a grudge racer, they get all flustered with they're chest poked out. Then when it come time to lock up, they gotta have the break or the hit just cause I got a slowcharger.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Cause you the only one who can take it. Most of the time if I talk shit to a grudge racer, they get all flustered with they're chest poked out. Then when it come time to lock up, they gotta have the break or the hit just cause I got a slowcharger.
I know right but i need to no somethin now i "heard" that the sandman and the boy's had somethings to say when i was gone friday night and saturday during the day, so imma ask u bc i know u aint gonna lie and you will be strait up about it! now i no that they burnt a piston or somethin and thats why i didn't push the issue bc they was hurt but i never said anything negetive to or about them when i new that the car was hurt, i really could care less about anything said but i just wish if people had something to say then say it to me when im around, you know! bc everytime they saw me they act real cool but when im not around im told somethin totally different

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
I know right but i need to no somethin now i "heard" that the sandman and the boy's had somethings to say when i was gone friday night and saturday during the day, so imma ask u bc i know u aint gonna lie and you will be strait up about it! now i no that they burnt a piston or somethin and thats why i didn't push the issue bc they was hurt but i never said anything negetive to or about them when i new that the car was hurt, i really could care less about anything said but i just wish if people had something to say then say it to me when im around, you know! bc everytime they saw me they act real cool but when im not around im told somethin totally different
Your buddy started it, wasn't much for us to say since we were hurt and you werent even there, but I ain't going to let nobody sit there and talk shit without saying anything.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Dj, I'll out run you like your tied to a tree, we can start at Phoenix city yea you might out run me for a sec there but on our way up 85 you ain't gotta chance, you'll have to stop for fuel about every 2 mi, not me.
I have a tru stock suspension car too. Lol

·
Registered
692 Posts
What is your definition of a "true stock suspension?" Please explain thanks!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I saw some leaf spring cars that would outrun you.... isnt that "true" stock suspension?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts