Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very disturbing...WTF?

So I hired this 17 yr old, still in school for part time. During the interview first impressions were great. Car guy, good mechanical skills etc. That's great and all but really always looking for a person with a good personality and attitude, which he has.

Now I really do believe he's not into any kind of drugs but does go out and party on weekends. definitely drinks alcohol. (he's said so) I would say a pretty normal kid.

That being said, he's been talking with my long time employee about his weekend partying and what goes on.
Any of you old timers like me (55 yrs old) aware of the term "Mushroom Stamp"? How about "Arabian Goggles"?

He definitely is not gay, but has done the Mushroom stamp at a party to one of his male friends.
And to top it of one of his friends which I think he had said is gay has down the Arabian Goggles to his younger brother.

You guys and girls can look it up. I'd rather not type it out here.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,376 Posts
IF YOURE CURIOUS OP...JUST GO TO ONE OF HIS PARTIES

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,416 Posts
lol , if he has a good work ethic who cares about the other things.....id much rather have a worker who has an interesting off the clock life than a guy that takes a smoke break every hour, or hiding booze in his tool box.

·
Registered
33,092 Posts
I gotta go look this up. Brb.

·
Registered
33,092 Posts
LMFAO!!! Hilarious!!

·
Registered
33,092 Posts
Urban dictionary FTW!!!

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
11,472 Posts
Who cares what he does on HIS free time, worry about what he does between punching into work and out .
phucking employers. that think they should have an opinion on what someone does outside of work.
get bent. I have no idea what either of those things are, and I'm not googling them. but who phucking cares.
I had a boss like this when I was a teen. I worked overnight and flat out told him, if on sat night, I'm getting lucky I'll be in but late, you have a choice either deal with it, or don't put me on, sat into sunday. back then the place didn't open till noon on sundays so, it didn't matter if I worked 11pm to 7am or 4am to noon.
He, expected a teen to work every sat into sunday and tell a girl, sorry honey, I gotta go to work. can we phuck at 8am.
tools.

·
Registered
33,092 Posts
Who cares what he does on HIS free time, worry about what he does between punching into work and out .
phucking employers. that think they should have an opinion on what someone does outside of work.
get bent. I have no idea what either of those things are, and I'm not googling them. but who phucking cares.
I had a boss like this when I was a teen. I worked overnight and flat out told him, if on sat night, I'm getting lucky I'll be in but late, you have a choice either deal with it, or don't put me on, sat into sunday. back then the place didn't open till noon on sundays so, it didn't matter if I worked 11pm to 7am or 4am to noon.
He, expected a teen to work every sat into sunday and tell a girl, sorry honey, I gotta go to work. can we phuck at 8am.
tools.
Ha ha!! I could easily mushroom stamp your head!!!
Then Arabian goggle your mug! Fuck your couch bitch!!

·
Smuck
6,987 Posts
Would have to have a pretty fucked up ball sack to put a testicle in each eye socket.

·
Registered
799 Posts
The kids now don't see sex they way we do. It's a thing you do with who ever. I'm told that it's more like a swingers /orgy lifestyle. Nothing is taboo. You do what you want and are not forced to do something your not comfortable with. But, they also said not much is left out.. Times have changed old man :-weed

Don't Judge the Kid from this. He can be a good employee. Remember the days of kids with long hair. ;)

·
Registered
33,092 Posts
Honest to God true story...I went through a ugly divorce. During that time I did that shit to my ex wife. It's the one thing that kept me from killing with my hands.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts