Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a 23-year-old tourist from Chicago punched a worker in the face when her FastPass wasn't valid for the Tower of Terror ride at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

An Orange County Sheriff's report says the Disney World cast member offered to help the woman's group on July 13, but they only became angrier.

The Orlando Sentinel reports the woman started pushing buttons on the podium that could have affected the ride. When the employee pushed her hand away, the woman punched her in the face. The family yelled profanities and recorded the worker.

The group left the ride, but security tracked them down. Disney officials tell the Sentinel they issued a lifetime ban on the woman.

The worker didn't want to press charges and the woman wasn't arrested.

No pics......13%er ??
YB detectives what can you find

·
Registered
9,242 Posts
From what I know about Disney's approach to customer service, only a Grade A asshole finds a reason to punch one of them.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
From what I know about Disney's approach to customer service, only a Grade A asshole finds a reason to punch one of them.
They're set off, simply IF things don't go their way!...
Ain't nuthin' that worker could've done................. to avert that DUMB CUNT!...:smt102

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
As this once great country circles the bowl one more time we get ever closer to mass chaos/civil war. This time around it will not be north vs south. Lines will be very blurred. Many will die.
All because we let shit go on like this daily and it's getting worse.

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,642 Posts
I don't think the lines will be too blurry. Our targets will be easy to spot.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,452 Posts
Diversity......

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
X2

I thought the employees working were high because they were so happy and helpful. Lol

·
Registered
14,336 Posts
Seems to be a lot of family style punching going on at Disney these days. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Dinntdunuffin

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
"happiest place on earth"

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,575 Posts
They shouldn't be allowed to travel