Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has been looking for 6-7 Day packages for in park with food and airfare included. Any good sites online to book them.

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
I just got back from 6 days in Orlando through Expedia. Tuesday-Monday. It was 2 plane tickets from NY LGA, Rental car for 6 days, and a condo for under $900. The rental car was a Mercury Mariner, small SUV. The Condo was 1 bedroom kitchen, living room.

http://www.likitiki.com/

Call and ask for Theresa. Tell her the guy who gave her the tables told you to call. (tables left over from trade show.)

I didn't get Disney tickets, but there's TONS of places to buy tickets cheap down there. They buy tickets that people didn't use and resell them.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Rent points from a DVC member. Buy tickets from Undercover tourist in Orlando. Cheapest way to go.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
AAA has some good rates. See if you can get the meal package or dining plan too. Food is pretty expensive there.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I dont have a hook up on any packages but if you have small children you will NOT regret droping the dollars for this one. We drove down from Atlanta 2 years ago and spent about four grand total and nothing beats the glowing little faces as they stare at the night time parade in the Magic Kingdom. I'll admit I had a big ole' time myself. Good Luck finding a deal and have a great time!

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I dont have a hook up on any packages but if you have small children you will NOT regret droping the dollars for this one. We drove down from Atlanta 2 years ago and spent about four grand total and nothing beats the glowing little faces as they stare at the night time parade in the Magic Kingdom. I'll admit I had a big ole' time myself. Good Luck finding a deal and have a great time!

How would you like to have the cash they drop on fireworks per year ? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
How would you like to have the cash they drop on fireworks per year ? :rolleyes:

No shit eh. I really wonder what the budget is. Considering they do it 7 days a week all year and it has to be a professional pyro crew doing it. Gotta be atleast a few mill.

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
What is renting points, Ive never heard of it before?

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
Are u a union member? You can get a deal through them or try AAA

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
If your a union brother or sister you can get tickets through them or try AAA

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Just got back from staying at Coronado Springs right at Disney with meal card and passes. Fun week but all the other humans got to me. I'd tell you the price of it but it was our Christmas gift. I think there should be some good deals out there.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
I can't give you any specifics, as I live local, and have annual passes, but I see package deals around all the time.. We will be there again this weekend, gonna tent it at Fort Wilderness, it is a great time!! :smt081 It will be a little chilly, but they have a campfire, and outdoor movies for everyone at Fort Wilderness to hang out at.. Anyone who has not stayed at Fort Wilderness, NEEDS to do it, one of the best times on the property.. For those that don't want to camp out, they have the Wilderness Lodge @ Fort Wilderness, and it's awesome, check into it! :supz:

DO NOT try to tent it during the summer months, it really sucks, and I would NEVER attempt it!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts