Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Long time ago there was a dismembering video on Ogrish of some russians? that captured a rebel, shot him, then cut off his head. Shit was pretty intense.
Not to go off on a tangent here, but back in Mogadishu in the 90's when one of our birds went down, the somalians ripped off the arms of one of the D-boys and beat the pilot with it, after that they drug the naked bodies through the street on live television. In the movie [black hawk down] they didn't show any of that. Some people are just animals....yet marines get in trouble for simply pissing on a corpse....I'll never understand this world.
Sick fucks have been around a long time...just needed a major event to capture media attention for awhile to direct everyone's attention to it.

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Well at least I feel semi prepared for the zombie apocolypse from watching all the episodes from the walking dead. Crazy stuff. The other real point is WTF is the problem with these people

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I posted a link to the story in the zombi thread but the conversation turned to guns or something.

I haven't seen the video but judging from the summary in one of the posts in the link above - I'm going to take a pass. WTF!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts