Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who is cheapest? Who has the best service? Who will fuck you over?

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. did a search but found nothing earlier.

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Direct TV is about the best service , but not the cheapest, Xfinity is the cheapest now if your bundling , phone,cable, internet !!

·
FETTFMF!!!
4,094 Posts
They will all fuck you over eventually. I had Dish for almost 15 years, they pissed me off last year and I switched to Direct. I have no complaints about Direct so far.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I was going to get direct yesterday, the dude gets here checks everything out, gets on the roof .........................and falls off.Luckily he wasn't on the 2nd story yet, landed on his neck and head, the ems took him but he ended up being ok , so they will be back on sat.

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
I think they all give you a good fucking sooner or later.

I pay $212 a month for what is basically the top of the line from comcast. I need to call and see if they can put me on some specials because $2500+ a year for phone, internet, TV and movies seems ridiculous.

Then again, the phone is constantly being used for long distance calls 24/7, We have 3 PC's, a laptop, a smart phone, and 3 game consoles that are online 24/7, and 5 TV's that are on prety much around the clock...

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
I was going to get direct yesterday, the dude gets here checks everything out, gets on the roof .........................and falls off.Luckily he wasn't on the 2nd story yet, landed on his neck and head, the ems took him but he ended up being ok , so they will be back on sat.
hopefully they won't be back sat with an injury attorney :smt102

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Think im going back to DirectTV.

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I have service with direct for moms house. No movie channels only basic with locals on 2 receivers. $40 a month.

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn it!:smt073

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
something else that might help you out? not sure how well you like your neighbors..but here where I live, some people are splicing and running their cable in between 2g house and splitting the bill...just another option :smt102
Both neighbors complete dickheads

·
Sizeable Member
7,737 Posts
We had Dish Network and that shit would go out if a thick cloud passed over. Thunderstorm = no signal. Same with a heavy snowstorm plus I had to go on the roof and dig the dish out a couple of times too. They checked the signal strength and all that but it was always a problem for us.

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
direct TV....i pay $40 a month for all the HD channels etc....i call once a year and try to cancel and they lower my price

1 - 20 of 20 Posts