Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank Ray (7DMACH1) for offering all Yellow Bullet members up to 30% off genuine Ford parts. If you have any parts questions please ask in the new "Genuine Ford Parts" topic in the technical section.. Damn now I gotta go get me another Ford!!!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
7DMACH1 said:
Geez, nobody what's to admit they are a GM or Mopar parts person??? :evil: :twisted:
The demand for repair parts on GM and Mopar cars and trucks aint as high.. LOL :-D J/K

·
16,373 Posts
My friend has an auto repai shop. He says all the time, "if it wasn't for GM{General Maintance} he would be out of business." :lol:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Lets see........... 30% off of a price thats four times what you pay @ the Chevy dealer is still, Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, TOO MUCH. ROFLOL.

J/K Ray, thats an awesome thing your doing for folks. If I had a Furd, I would drive to Philly to buy parts (well thats the excuse I would give for going to get a cheeze steak 8) ).

Bob

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Bob, Ray can ship parts to anywhere in the country and he charges actual shipping.. :D
thats awesome, but Im still not buying a Furd (again). LOL.

I STILL cant belive Mr. SBC, has a Furd.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
I need a 2001 Mercury Sable right front fender :evil: Wife ran into the fire hydrant at the corner of my driveway the other day! The woman hits everything in site :shock:

·
16,373 Posts
Chris, I could help you but the frieght would be killer. You could probably get it locally for less when you figure in the frieght.. If you'r going to Cecil, I could bring it????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts