Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know someone in the central FL area that can take down and move a 75 x 150 steel red iron building? It is just the steel skeleton, the tin isn't on it. I've aquired this building and need it taken down and moved to my property. I'm thinking if the price is right, I would be better off getting some work done at the shop and paying someone who does it all the time to do it. I had a quote from a guy that seems high, and I'm suspect of his whole operation. He told me it was a big job. He would even have to get one of those things that goes up in the air with a hook on it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,666 Posts

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your lookin at three guys, 1 week of equipment rental, and flatbed transport... 5 grand
It will take that long/much to do it when just the steel was put up and no tin or doors? Also its a 20 min ride to where its going. It needs to be delivered, not put up in that helps in the info. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much are you thinking/figuring you can get it done for?...
I am unsure thats why I ask. I thought maybe 2 or 3 days I really have no clue. Thats why I thought it was best left to someone who does it. I don't want to beat anyone out of a fair wage I know that. If someone wanted 5K for 2 days and 3 guys, that sounds steep. But if thats what it takes then thats cool. I'm just trying to get a ballpark and see if someone had a recommendation for someone to do it. One place I called asked for the info about 3weeks ago and hasn't gotten back to me even after I sent an email to check on it. i guess they have plenty of work. The other place didn't know what a crane is called, so I thought I should pass on them also.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
i have a guy that does my erection work on commerical projects, he also has the equipment. ill find his info and pm it over to you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts