Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And people wonder why workmens comp rates are so high... the guy is to "disabled" to work but can compete as a body builder with a bad back? Give me a break, he should be in jail for fraud along with his "doctor".

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,383365,00.html

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
isn't an addiction to steroids considered a disability. LOL! P.O.S.

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
Perfect candidate for target practice.

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
Wehave a female cop in town the nick named "miss Piggy" she fell on the job and hurt her back/shoulder during a confrontational arrest and is disabled.

She seems to make it to the bars, ride her harley and jogs around the town quit well. I think she would make a great desk clerk or a jailer or the cook myself. I am waiting for the shit to hit the fan someday when the wrong person catches wind.

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
doesn't suprise me,here's a little story of a guy i knew from a mutual friend.he was a personal trainer i always saw him at the gym at all differen't hrs of the day so i said is this his full time job? my friend said no he works at airbourne frieght company and is a delivery driver.. hmm, he always seems to be at the gym.well, every time i saw him he said he was out on a injury/dissability.well,airbourne was wise to him, so they sent in a guy to the gym were he trains peopl,e at, and he had a camera snapped some pics, and walla...the guy lost EVERYTHING, his pension, bennys ,ect,ect.....now its his full time job....he's the first thing i thought about when i read about the fireman.

·
Registered
182 Posts
doesn't suprise me,here's a little story of a guy i knew from a mutual friend.he was a personal trainer i always saw him at the gym at all differen't hrs of the day so i said is this his full time job? my friend said no he works at airbourne frieght company and is a delivery driver.. hmm, he always seems to be at the gym.well, every time i saw him he said he was out on a injury/dissability.well,airbourne was wise to him, so they sent in a guy to the gym were he trains peopl,e at, and he had a camera snapped some pics, and walla...the guy lost EVERYTHING, his pension, bennys ,ect,ect.....now its his full time job....he's the first thing i thought about when i read about the fireman.
Hey. I recognise you from another "Darker" website!

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts