Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i usuall don't do this kind of thing but, i heard on the radio about some guys playing a trick on their buddy.

what happened was, these guys put their passed out friend in the front passenger seat. next they put another car directly infront of the car he was in, since it was nighttime they turn on the lights. next they all get into the car & start screaming like they were gonna crash & the guy wokeup & freaked-out seeing the car right there in front of him.

i thought that was some funny shit.

what kind of trick have you guys played on your friends?

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Pulled the air mattress out of his tent (him passed out on it in his sleeping bag) and set sail in the lake!... ;)

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Had a buddy pass out in his boxer, to them off him and set him out in a lawn chair in the front yard buck naked.

·
Registered
13,350 Posts
Had a guy at work fall asleep under a full size van. Snoring up a storm. We put the van in neutral and rolled it from above him. He continued to sleep in the middle of his work bay. 30 years ago and still remember this.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
i usuall don't do this kind of thing but, i heard on the radio about some guys playing a trick on their buddy.

what happened was, these guys put their passed out friend in the front passenger seat. next they put another car directly infront of the car he was in, since it was nighttime they turn on the lights. next they all get into the car & start screaming like they were gonna crash & the guy wokeup & freaked-out seeing the car right there in front of him.

i thought that was some funny shit.

what kind of trick have you guys played on your friends?
You know how one semi truck will pull another backwards? We got behind one years ago and did this same thing to a sleeping friend. The driver swerved a bit too to make it seem more real. The dude freaked. Lol

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
there were 3( me , zack and alex) of us 3 wheeling at a small spot by his house, there is a pond and rumor has it a guy robbed a bank and ditched the car in the pond. me and zack walked down there to check it out and saw it through the frozen water. alex came down with his 3 wheeler and me and zack took off running yelling there was a guy with a shotgun after us. for some reason this dumb fuck (alex) jumped off the 3 wheeler and started running with us up this snowy ass hill I swear he shit himself when we yelled that he screamed oh fuck, shit dude shit dude shit dude . zack hopped on and hauled ass up the hill, and sat there laughing when we came up from the bottom.the damn thing didnt have reverse and there wasnt enough room to turn around so he thought it would be faster to run

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Reminds me of that CHIPS episode where they were driving a limo (cut in the middle and had two front halfs welded together) to a car show!...
They were cruising in the fast lane next to a semi, guy driving behind the semi decided to switch lanes to the fast lane and encountered the limo (even had a driver sitting in the backwards drivers seat) and the guy freaked out and yanked the wheel left into the jersey barrier!...

Funny shit when I was 12 or so!... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
my buddy has a slow ass 94 f150 and this *** in a jeep kept trying to race us down the highway and brake checking us. (in passenger seat) I busted out the steering wheel cover and he rolled down the window and started to say something I ripped it like I was going to slam into him and he swerved across 2 lanes. it scared the shit out of that guy lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts