Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lot of work to make these deals from scratch. Made a few mistakes along the way but hey I learned a few things.. just need to finish the spoiler then make the a few interior fillers still, hood, fenders and front nose filler and she will be done. Dont worry about tires sticking out. The doors and quarters will get flaired out a bit to cover the tires when I brace it all up

·
Smart Ass Conservative
115,759 Posts
(y) (y) Keep up the good work

·
Registered
9,554 Posts
Never see any crew in your pics. You doing all this by yourself?

·
Registered
12,117 Posts
I spy some cummins 6 cylinder goodies........ 👍 👍

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never see any crew in your pics. You doing all this by yourself?
yeah I do 99% of it myself. My buddy helps here and there but he has his own car he works on 99% of the time.

I spy some cummins 6 cylinder goodies........ 👍 👍
Yeah, my buddy is doing a rebuild for a guy. Waiting on the block and head to come back from the machine shop. Its a 24v truck

·
Registered
9,554 Posts
yeah I do 99% of it myself. My buddy helps here and there but he has his own car he works on 99% of the time.
99% of the work = 99% of the credit. Cool project, thanks for sharing.

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
99% of the work = 99% of the credit. Cool project, thanks for sharing.
Would rather have help lol.. thanks man. Sheet metal work isn't my favorite but I seem to be pretty decent at it. Last year I bought a complete ready made body and just have to install it. This go around im making everything. Really need a pan brake and bead roller, would make things a lot easier for some parts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Buddy, my advice is this. The Dirt Car stuff is worse $ sucking than owning a boat. So.... make a YouTube real channel with behind the scenes vid’s that the average person has no idea about what it takes to race one of your cars. Look how the Hunt the Front vids have taken off! I know you said that your a pretty much your a one man show but if you wanna continue to improve you can’t that way. Too bad you live so far away but there has to be some local kids that’d help ya out at the track n during the week. Maybe reach out on social media n use your best judgment kinda thing? Just saying.....I respect you trying to run one of these cars. I really struggle just trying to keep a street/drag car going.

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Buddy, my advice is this. The Dirt Car stuff is worse $ sucking than owning a boat. So.... make a YouTube real channel with behind the scenes vid’s that the average person has no idea about what it takes to race one of your cars. Look how the Hunt the Front vids have taken off! I know you said that your a pretty much your a one man show but if you wanna continue to improve you can’t that way. Too bad you live so far away but there has to be some local kids that’d help ya out at the track n during the week. Maybe reach out on social media n use your best judgment kinda thing? Just saying.....I respect you trying to run one of these cars. I really struggle just trying to keep a street/drag car going.
All about having fun man. I don't expect to be a touring guy. I cant afford that

1 - 20 of 31 Posts