Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5.86 at 249 in pbir, personett goes 3.87 to the eighth then lifts with a .960 60ft.........

·
Registered
622 Posts
You mean nitrous, blowers and turbos work off the same principle. They are both forced induction
blowers take about 350-600 hp to spin at full throttle(depending on application). thats hp robbed straight from the crankshaft.

turbos use nothing but a little exhuast pressure. with the right cam, you will see little to no paracitic lose with a turbo.

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
I love how the NHRA cuts down the turbo size and they go faster.....lol

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
You mean nitrous, blowers and turbos work off the same principle. They are both forced induction
No I'm saying that a turbo car is gonna win this year in NHRA Pro mod, not a blower car. I'm saying Turbo's will finally start to dominate in NHRA I hope.

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nitrous days arent over yet, balooshi went 3.79 in qatar on saturday...........the turbo guys will be dominant till the no2 guys catch up or until nhra allows screws.......imo.......

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
3.910 @ 201.64
5.834 @ 254.90

he just made another pass!!!!!!!!! this is all courtesy of roger richards........

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the nitrous guys weigh more than you think, and it's witin 100 lbs. of nhra's current nitrous rules......

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
I would also bet that PN car would NOT go to the end with all the candles lit and live! It would need some repairs afterwards!

Oh and My batteries are in those cars! Way to go Brad!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Well if this keeps up Pro Mods might end up like Outlaw 10.5. Sucks but true.

·
187Graphix.com
2,100 Posts
just think how fast the blown cars would be if they could spin the blowers, 14% ? thats nothing. Plus how fast did cannon go like 4 years ago with the screw at shakedown

1 - 20 of 75 Posts