Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think i remember someone posting another product similar to a racepak...does anyone know who that is?

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
FAST/Comp Cams has one. It can be used as a stand alone

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
there is also a company called race data that carries a digital dash and data logging setup. cheaper than race pak, but the sample rate is also a little slower

·
Registered
2,504 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
B-1,

We have just begun shipping the dashes below. This is a display & recorder in one. It does not need an external box. This features 3 internal g-meters & internal voltage channels. It downloads via USB & has user definable warnings.

If you have any questions I can be reached at 815-762-1413 or [email protected]

·
Kelly's Nightmare
4,147 Posts
pretty cool, any chance you will work woth BS3 to to have it work with it

·
Registered
23 Posts
At this point we can not communicate with the BS3. We are looking at this possibility in the future. One thing I did want to add is the dash can sample up to 200 samples per channel & each channel is user definable. It has 2MB of memory & with each channel at 100 samples per second it has 12 min. of record time. You can record multiple runs.

·
Kelly's Nightmare
4,147 Posts
thanks for the quick update, hopefully you do, it will really help out the sportman guys

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I love the analog tach!! I might have to try one out in the Project 4 Lug Rag build.

·
Get you some
3,419 Posts
B-1,

We have just begun shipping the dashes below. This is a display & recorder in one. It does not need an external box. This features 3 internal g-meters & internal voltage channels. It downloads via USB & has user definable warnings.

If you have any questions I can be reached at 815-762-1413 or [email protected]
That looks neat I would like to hear some feed back

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
The Auto Meter/Stack stuff is the only other dash I would consider. It should be a single Mil-Spec connector on the backside leading into a very nice loom. The software is much easier to navigate then most systems like the quick-data and innovate stuff.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I have the XFI dash. It has alot of cool stuff and it will work with the clasic, xfi box or stand alone.

·
Registered
9,523 Posts

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Does the Autometer version display boost pressure? The Stack st8100 doesnt list it as standard. What about fuel level?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts