Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are any companies bottles or valves better than anothers companies? I have older NOS bottles and have an opprotunity to buy a couple of speedtech bottles and am wondering if there is any beefit to buying them.

·
Tony McKellar
4,811 Posts
I think the bottles are pretty much the same,the valves are where the differences lie,

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well currently I have one system, but i am planning on adding a second kit in the near future. The reason I am asking is because i own five of the nos bottles . If I have to buy new bottles because of valves I need to start somewhere.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Fred You need not worry about bottles and valving... You only under NOS power just over 2 seconds and thats nill compared to these 6 to 10 second drag cars that will try to make 2 to 3 passes on a single bottle.....
Scott

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fred You need not worry about bottles and valving... You only under NOS power just over 2 seconds and thats nill compared to these 6 to 10 second drag cars that will try to make 2 to 3 passes on a single bottle.....
Scott
Will one of my NOS bottles support a 2 stage setup at 350 on the first stage and 300 on the second stage?
I change bottles after a pass right now and will do that with the second stage as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.