Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im on a diet, i got up to 240lbs (playing weight was 185)
Im 6'1'' and love me some beer. I got the keg in the den, and i got a full stock bar in the basement, but heres the deal.

Im on a diet, i need something that taste decent and doesnt kick my ass with "carbs" and unwanted calories.....

Yes i know its hard, but i want something that taste decent.
gin and tonic and vodka diets are old...

what you got!

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Well the beer thing is a whole different situation then what I am dealing with now but I kicked the soft drink, tea, caffeine/sugar habit this week and switched to orange or grape juice in the morning, and water through the day.

We bought some diet juice drink mixes at sams club that I am using in between water through the day to mix it up some.

Still sucks though.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I think y'all are missing the point. I'm in the same boat too. Trying to lose the gut but would still like to have some drinks on the weekends. There's got to be something not as fattening as SOCO and Coke that doesn't taste like shit. Crystal light and vodka isn't that bad.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Diet sodas and fruit juices will be your lowest calorie mixers. Vodka and gin are probably the lowest calorie spirits, with sweeter ones like SoCo, rum and schnapps being the highest. Moderation is important regardless. Drink ten of anything and you're piling on calories.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Moonshine. It will knock your dick up in your watch pocket so fast that you will be sleeping. They say that you burn more calories when you sleep, so there you have it. Drink moonshine and lose weight.

·
Former RJ instigator
42,560 Posts
in the beer miester, all year round. The longest stretch of not having anything in there was 2 weeks around christmas cause i wasnt home
Busch light has as few calories as Michelob ultra, tastes alot better and cheaper.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a keg of mich ultra is about 15 bucks more around me.
55ish for bud light
68 ish for ultra.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Moscow Mule

• 1 ½ oz vodka
  • 5 oz diet ginger ale
  • juice of 1 fresh lime
  • handful ice cube
Caipirinha

1 packet Splenda
  • 1 Tbsp water
  • 1 fresh lime
  • 1 ½ oz white rum
  • glass of ice cubes
Mojito

• 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
  • 1 packet Splenda
  • 4-5 fresh mint leaves
  • 1 ½ oz light rum
  • 2 oz club soda
  • glass of ice cubes
Pour lime juice into glass. Add mint and Splenda, stir until dissolved. Add rum and ice cubes, followed by club soda. Garnish with a fresh spring of mint.
Margarita

• 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
  • 1 ½ oz low-calorie triple sec
  • 2 oz tequila
  • slice of lime
  • kosher salt
  • glass of ice cubes
Add lime juice, triple sec, tequila, and ice to cocktail shaker. Shake well for a slow count of 10. Rub lime along outside rim of glass, then roll in kosher salt, before pouring mixed margarita into glass. Garnish with fresh slice of lime

Long Island Iced Tea

• 1/3 oz vodka
  • 1/3 oz rum
  • 1/3 oz gin
  • 1/3 oz tequila
  • 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
  • 2 packets Splenda
  • 2 Tbsp water
  • diet cola
  • fresh slice lemon
  • tall glass of ice
Dissolve Splenda in water. Add mixture to cocktail shaker, along with all liquors and lemon juice. Shake well. Pour into tall cocktail glass filled with ice, add diet cola until filled. Garnish with fresh slice of lemon.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Try a bloody Maria.

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
I have always heard that the carbonation in any soft drink makes it hard for you to loose weight. Crystal light is what we drink.

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Randy loves Goose or Three Olives Vodka and Diet Cranberry with a real lime slice. I can spot a diet drink a mile away and they aren't bad to me. Diet cran has way fewer calories than the LITE cran. The fresh lime is the key to me.

I drink Sprite Zero and Chambord or Diet Cran Sierra Mist and rum. Those are more girlie though!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts