Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I built this tank a couple years ago and it has worked flawless. It adds 8oz Power Service
at every fillup. No bottles to mess with or spill and you guys know what I
am talking about. So, couple of my freinds want me to build them some kits
like this.

So tell me what you guys think of this..good ,bad and other wise?

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
I am an ignorant non-diesel owner. What's going on here?

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
AwEsOmE, im onboard, tell us more

·
Prick Pro PhotoG
1,494 Posts
Thats cool, but is it really that messy or a big enough deal to ad a little bottle of fuel additive when you get diesel to justify buying one of those?

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Thats cool, but is it really that messy or a big enough deal to ad a little bottle of fuel additive when you get diesel to justify buying one of those?
If you were hot shotin or just burnt thru a lot of fuel it'd be convienient.

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
I drove across the country doing photos pulling a 5th wheel all last year, never had a problem. I think I did about 60,000 miles last year
Thats a lot but we've got customers that hot shot over 100k a year. Fillin up twice a day I could just see it be once less thing to jack with. And also you could buy it buy the gallons and probably save enough to pay for something like that.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Its to mix lubricant and fuel additives in with the diesel? I would prefer to just pour them into the tank myself after fillup
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, guys I thought I would get one reply saying that sucks and 1o,ooo views.

It is controlled by a timer and a restictor office. A 12v pump is at the bottom of the tank.

Yes, it is in my tool box. Yes, some poeple dont have tool boxes. Mounting one under the bed maybe an option

I can go two months without touching a bottle of fuel conditioner.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
if it was under the bed somewhere maybe it`d be something to have but to be brutally honest it doesnt bother me to pour a little in the tank when I fuel up.

and the additives may not be required but there still a good idea, the ULSD provides hardly any lubrication to the pump and injectors.

·
Prick Pro PhotoG
1,494 Posts
yeah dont get me wrong its a cool product, but I just cant justify spending the cash to do something I can easily do myself.

and when I was pulling my trailer, I would have to fill up every 300 miles, and usually the drives I made to races were 800+ miles.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts