Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on my way home from Wisc. Int'l Raceway, I stop for fuel at a Kwik Stop/Kwik Trip station. I see they have this diesel gold thats supposed to give you 22 extra miles to a tank and has more lubricant. So for 4 cents more a gal, I put some in. Has anyone else used this yet and have you noticed a difference?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
at work we mix waste oil with fuel, 70%oil and 30% fuel. One guy was almost out of fuel and ran straight waste oil for 2 days. I hear it can be rough on injectors running it more than 70% oil.

a buddy has a 500gallon tank of transformer oil and runs it in his pickup at 100%, so far so good and he's burned 250gallons

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
at work we mix waste oil with fuel, 70%oil and 30% fuel. One guy was almost out of fuel and ran straight waste oil for 2 days. I hear it can be rough on injectors running it more than 70% oil.

a buddy has a 500gallon tank of transformer oil and runs it in his pickup at 100%, so far so good and he's burned 250gallons
It's hard on everything, what are ya gonna do when the filter plugs and bypass' all the carbon and other crap into the motor??? Aint gonna be so cheap when they have to buy a new motor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts