Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Miserable scum starting the normalization of faggotry and other interesting behaviors @ an early age it seems to me. Love to burn this web site and their providers. And auto guide keeps showing it to me.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
How would this site ever survive without your constant racial bullshit....................in your sad life you are a disgusting piece of shit....................nothing more.

Cool existence

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,782 Posts
Fuck off Canaduhhh

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
How would this site ever survive without your constant racial bullshit....................in your sad life you are a disgusting piece of shit....................nothing more.

Cool existence
if hes talking about what i think he is its the "love has no labels" banner showing two female children holding each other. its pretty disgusting to use children to promote that. i wont be shocked if you find it normal.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
I've been saying this for many years.

The push to making homosexuality and transgenders accepted was only the first step.

Next is pedophilia, bestiality and then fuck knows what else...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
if hes talking about what i think he is its the "love has no labels" banner showing two female children holding each other. its pretty disgusting to use children to promote that. i wont be shocked if you find it normal.
Ad block you fucking clown......but that would be to complicated wouldn't it ?

·
Registered
27,896 Posts

Cool existence
Fuk off faggot! Feel better??

·
Registered
10,482 Posts

Miserable scum starting the normalization of faggotry and other interesting behaviors @ an early age it seems to me. Love to burn this web site and their providers. And auto guide keeps showing it to me.

Cool existence
You see something I don’t see in his post? I don’t see anything that has to even remotely do with race. What you are wanting to label his post as is homophobic but I get it, you liberals have to put your spin and twist on people’s words to fit your agenda. I am all for liberal and democratic homosexuality. You people have no business making and raising babies/

·
Registered
30,496 Posts
Whisky Tango Foxtrot...Whisky Tango Foxtrot to base...urgent...code...041...send the men in white coats to the hipsters place...approach with caution...might be armed with a big dick...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

You keep see that ad, because the net show you what you search for. But you want to come on here and act tuff. I been knew you were a bitch.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,605 Posts
When did being gay become a race issue , must be a canaduh thing .

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Ad block you fucking clown......but that would be to complicated wouldn't it ?
i do use an ad blocker you fucking cuck but sometimes you have a to disable it to view video links and forget to turn it back on. like i said before, not shocked youre defending pedophilia, people like you think its an acceptable lifestyle.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Sexuality, like religion, should be a personal thing. No need to breathe a word of it to anyone else. Today's modern fag/les/transgender/whatever reminds me of a religious zealot. Big fucking deal about absolutely nothing of any importance what so ever.

·
Registered
14,794 Posts

Cool existence
Homosexuality is not a race dumbshit. At least not here in the great USA. Mind your own business, faggot.

·
Registered
35,816 Posts

Cool existence
Sexual preference is "racial"?

Tell me what do your masters think about gays ........ You DO remember your conversion, right?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts