Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17,763 Posts
Whites and Black would both be better off if we were segregated.

·
Registered
32,615 Posts
No impulse control, programmed victimology, and violence prone.... spending all day just waiting for a trigger.

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Disturbing to say the least. To me this is not a color issue it is an issue across the board from what I see where people in general are just fucked up. No control at all

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
No big deal a black with a gun. If it was a white with a gun there would be outrage, how did he get it, was it legal.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Disturbing to say the least. To me this is not a color issue it is an issue across the board from what I see where people in general are just fucked up. No control at all
No it's not across the board,blacks absolutely commit an disproportionate amount of crime.

·
Registered
41,406 Posts
"Police said was convicted of robbery when he was 15 and was charged last year with aggravated robbery after he admitted to stealing a woman’s car at gunpoint outside an apartment complex in Hermitage, Tenn., which is about twenty minutes from Nashville."

He's a felon with a gun, something's coming for sure.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,383 Posts
HE CAN GO TO THE CLINK AND FIND RESPECT...SHAME THE UBER DRIVER WASNT A BETTER SHOT...AND GIVEN HIM A PORPOISE HOLE

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Most can't be taught to live peacefully in our society. Look at their motherland...most of these here act just like those still over there.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Animals.

You can thank the liberals for destroying the black family. Next up, america......
This shit right here is getting old. Making excuses for the niggs. He come from a single parent. He grew up poor. Blah blah fucking blah. It don’t make a shit six ways from Sunday how they grew up the result is the same. Fucking racist pieces of shit taking up for them deserve what they get.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts