Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I see the frog! That is funny :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 The tits are the eyes and the two stomach folds are the lips. That is sick, reminds me of that woman's mother burried in the cellar on Evil Dead 3.... "I'll swallow your soul!" :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
jsj372 said:
Ray...Jimmy..... :shock: whats the difference

Delaware=Jimmy ................................................................Ray=Philly
^^^^Nice...................................................^^^^next to Camden^^^

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
89 coupe said:
I see the frog! That is funny :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 The tits are the eyes and the two stomach folds are the lips. That is sick, reminds me of that woman's mother burried in the cellar on Evil Dead 3.... "I'll swallow your soul!" :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
89 coupe Yeah you are right. Thanks for paying close ATTITION.

·
Registered
10,720 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
jsj372 said:
Ok Ray, you want to get this going again??? I thought we had a chat about you ruining my appetite... :smt013

I think that was me :oops: (the ruining your appetite....not the frog)
No, it was Ray, I'm sure

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Pooch565 said:
If that's a YB cheerleader, I'm jumpin ship. I bet MM has better ladies with all the bling.
But she's a very nice person with a beautiful heart!! Remember looks mean nothing.. It's whats inside that counts.. :roll:

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Than you be the brave one Monty and you go "inside" but please don't tell us about it I've seen way to much now

1 - 18 of 18 Posts