Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some health issues and kinda took a break for a while. Feeling better now and thought I would drop in and say "Hi!". Have to slow my roll from now on. I learned the importance of good health. When you are in the ER and the nurse is telling you to prepare for a stroke that is a real wake up call.

48 years old it can happen no matter the age.

I'm just thankful to be alive!

:):):):):)

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,200 Posts
Glad to see ya back bro!

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
not everyone gets a second chance, glad you did-my neighbor ignored all the warning signs, stroke took him down, wheelchair bound, cant talk, walk, really feel for him

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome back Bro. Time for a life style change, huh? I started mine back in February after turning 55. Lost a good 20 pounds and exercising 3-4 times a week. I watch what I eat and as a result my blood pressure is coming down and I feel a whole lot better.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,632 Posts
WOW...THATS SCARY STUFF BRO....GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK...

·
Registered
8,646 Posts
Welcome back man its good to see ya -Please take care of yourself -we the bullet family needs ya

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
If it wasn't a blood clot, probably wouldn't have been called a stroke!

I had a couple of close calls, now I am on blood thinner for as long as I live (but I should live a little longer because of it).:smt113

·
Registered
33,553 Posts
Glad your back!!! From another glad to be back guy!!!! I wish many years of good health and life to you my friend!!!!!!!:cool::D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts