Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
PHUCKSTICK
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....that honey is the only food known to not spoil? It stays good for hundreds, even thousands of years (found in the pyramids).
I know this because my Grandfather (rest his soul) made some of the best I've ever had, Peach Blossom honey from the Okanagan, BC, Canada.

G

·
....that honey is the only food known to not spoil? It stays good for hundreds, even thousands of years (found in the pyramids).
I know this because my Grandfather (rest his soul) made some of the best I've ever had, Peach Blossom honey from the Okanagan, BC, Canada.
Your grandfather was a bumble bee?

·
PHUCKSTICK
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I been smokin some home-made bubble and I got the munchies, had a PB &honey sandwich, made me think of this fact (and my Papa).

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
1320: My favorite is Sage-Honey, to me it just tastes "right"...

(Oh, and I like that you still have Ron's "Blow-Up" clip for your Avatar...!!! :cool:)

John

·
PHUCKSTICK
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I have JuJu candy from the 1930's that's still yummy. I heard it never goes bad either. I often pull them out when I sit down to watch a good movie.

Seriously? I love those candies, when I was a kid they were called Ju Jubes in Canada....

You and the wife racing at Mission this month?

·
PHUCKSTICK
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BBGuy, that sounds good, I had FireWeed honey, but Sage sounds good. Local brand or what?

·
PHUCKSTICK
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1320: My favorite is Sage-Honey, to me it just tastes "right"...

(Oh, and I like that you still have Ron's "Blow-Up" clip for your Avatar...!!! :cool:)

John
I'm sorry John, I missed this the first time around....
Are you related? His father maybe?

·
PHUCKSTICK
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is cool, I agree.
I've always liked Ron as a racer and a personality, I'm guessing his father raised him right.... :cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts