Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont write much on here (my words get turned around alot when i dont mean what they sound like-I aint good on a computer talking)But,in the news last week our state gov( Haley Barbour)set a killer free after he has worked in the gov office for 8 yrs(i heard 4 one time),this guy shot his wife in the face and now walking free.He murdered her in broad daylight.haley released him no problem.well i guess oj got away with it.i was just wondering if yall seen it on the news and what you all thought about it.I was raised here in Ms and cant believe whats going on here just in this state.I know its bad everywhere but,just when you think it cant get any worse.thanks kenny

·
Registered
8,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey monty,after the way I worded this,it looks like I should have put it over on the political section.Sorry about that.I would transfer it if I could.--thanks kenny

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Got a link?

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
Hey monty,after the way I worded this,it looks like I should have put it over on the political section.Sorry about that.I would transfer it if I could.--thanks kenny

You better stop appologizing after every post or your going to be the first ever to kicked otta here. LMAO:p

·
Registered
8,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
8,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You better stop appologizing after every post or your going to be the first ever to kicked otta here. LMAO:p
OOOPs,Then I wont say I am sorry,I just screwed up and will think twice and not let it happen again.hows that?:-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts